• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Re: All competitors of European league don't have to read this anymore!

Started by laraarsa, February 04, 2012, 03:29:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laraarsa

scroll down to my third post.

Cloudheaven

Stark

Why is this!? Why cant we discuss and organize races here?
JP- Racing

You must always believe you will become the best, but you must never believe you have done so. - Juan Manuel Fangio

Clive Loynes

I can't actually see anything that I want to join.  :(
It is perfectly possible for a man to be a fool but not know it................................unless he is married!

laraarsa

Quote from: Stark on February 04, 2012, 06:30:45 PM
Why is this!? Why cant we discuss and organize races here?
Because he wanted that we use his forum becauise he lends us his server. I'm really sorry, but my server doesn't work. Otherwise we would honishetly
organise everything here.

dibu

It seems that something is going wrong here.:o A server shouldn't be the problem. Talk to Hubschrauber or one of the other Bierbuden guys, I'm sure you'll get one of their servers for the events.
If not, I offer to host a server and give full admin access to one or two selected people, if necessary also RDP.
(Server2008R2, Quad-core, 25MBit only for KRP, no other traffic on this line. 24/7 of course.)

If we want to organize races we don't need other forums with forced registration - KRP is living here, damn! >:(

Schwoni

Quote from: dibu on February 04, 2012, 08:57:07 PM
It seems that something is going wrong here.:o A server shouldn't be the problem. Talk to Hubschrauber or one of the other Bierbuden guys, I'm sure you'll get one of their servers for the events.
If not, I offer to host a server and give full admin access to one or two selected people, if necessary also RDP.
(Server2008R2, Quad-core, 25MBit only for KRP, no other traffic on this line. 24/7 of course.)

If we want to organize races we don't need other forums with forced registration - KRP is living here, damn! >:(

+1

laraarsa

Good news: My father and I decided to repair my old server! This will take some time. That's the actual reason why I asked lepper. Because the league would start earlier.
Anyways, Is anyone willing to help me organising the races. If so you can PM me!
Sorry for the miscommunication. Please forgive me.

lepper

i'm the owner of iraceonline, lars ask me to lend a server.
I dont lend a server to other forums,i lend the server for free to iraceonline users.
that's all,if you want race on a stable server (not an home made server ) you have just to spent 1 mins for create an account.
A good server have some costs,i dont ask money but if you want use the server you have AT LEAST use the forum and help to improve the comunity.

we allready did some krp events,who join our forum has fun.. who says: why i have to sing up there? it's free to do what he want.But in every simracing website you have to sign up for use his own server.

btw i'm really pissed of from what i read here,i said yes to lars request just for help krp (and i did it in the past,we was one of the first simracing websites that try to do something with that sim).
I ask just to move the league discussions to my website,now i learn how it works and i will say no. good luck with the league.

lepper

i see alot of events here..

The Iceman Marco

+1