• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:29:07 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Inter A - 100cc Videos and Pictures

Started by Eslotes, January 08, 2011, 11:05:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eslotes

A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

Eslotes

Stark

Agree! Would be amazing to have 100cc in KRP. I drive Rotax Max now but I still have a 2007 ICA engine at home. Thought about selling it but I just realised I never will  :D
JP- Racing

You must always believe you will become the best, but you must never believe you have done so. - Juan Manuel Fangio

GhostriderPl

If you want to Finish First you have to Finish First!

Racehard

The first two videos are so amazing, I've already seen them several times :D
And I could watch them over and over again.

GhostriderPl

i watch it whenever i have time.....i drive at this times...ICA are amazing but the Formula Super A was my best times because thats the real 2 stroke power......maximum power from a little engine.....we have up to 45hp from the small 100cc rotary valve engine......

I drive up to Superkarts but the FSA is a class that shows the potencial of a 2 stroke engine and when it hits 11000rpm its just so much fun and power...its like BANG...POWER.....when you feel this once in life you dont want to brake  ;)

EVO

To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Eslotes

GhostriderPl

In the 90's i drive with Vortex Engines from Koene...Modell VL95 aircooled.....carburetor 32mm!  ;)

But more than one Race with this High Tuned Engine you dont make  ;)

LooseEqualsFast

January 25, 2012, 05:32:44 PM #12 Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 05:41:12 PM by LooseEqualsFast
38 is about the highest I've heard from an FSA. 45 seems a tad high, translates to a BMEP of around 231psi. On methanol you could get that high, but on petroleum I doubt it.
KZ: WildKart Warrior | TM K9B | Hoosier Tires
Formula A: Tony//Kart Extreme | Vortex VR-98

EVO

38 is still a great number, not mention their light weight chassis and no water filled rad.
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website