• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 07:02:09 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Pista San Jose. Ayuda --- Track San jose. Help

Started by darop88, January 18, 2012, 04:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darop88

Hola, soy de Montevideo - Uruguay mi nombre es Dario y abro este tema para ver si alguien puede ayudarme con la creación de una pista. La pista se usa para competencias pero aparte nosotros la usaremos para chicos que recién empiezan como escuela y la intención es tener esa pista en el simulador para que puedan probarla antes.

Si alguien se ofrece estoy dispuesto a pagar por el trabajo, realmente la necesito. Yo intente hacerla pero no pude, la visión de google Earth es muy mala solo se ven nubes arriba de la pista y de otra manera no se hacerla, sumando que mis conocimientos de 3d max y bob son muy básicos.

Cualquier interesado mande un mp así le paso fotos y videos de la pista y nos ponemos mas en contacto.

Un saludo y arriba krp sin dudas el mejor simulador de karting!

P.D: este mensaje fue traducido con google translate.

Hello, I'm from Montevideo - Uruguay My name is Dario and I open this topic to see if anyone can help with the creation of a track. The track is used for competitions but otherwise we will use for kids just starting out as a school and the intention is to have that track in the simulator so they can try it before.

If someone offers'm willing to pay for the work, you really need it. I try to do it but could not, the vision of Google Earth is very poor only see clouds above the runway and not otherwise make, adding that my knowledge of 3D Max and Bob are very basic.

Anyone interested send a PM well you step pictures and videos of the track and put us more in touch.

A greeting and up krp without doubt the best simulator karting!

PS: This message was translated with google translate.

VIDEO ONBOARD:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sni6JYFTrDM