• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:15:13 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

EOI: Australian/New Zealand Racing Series

Started by JamieP, December 22, 2011, 06:59:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamieP

Arrowjmax4

Tell me when you finish with rfactor so we can race tonight :)

JamieP

Tonight won't finish till after 10 and after Practice, Qual and then 90 mins of racing, I'll be pretty spent. If you are home Wednesday afternoon, I'll fire up the server for an hour or 2

Arrowjmax4

JamieP

I'll have the server up at 2.30 but will have to be done by 4.00

Arrowjmax4

January 16, 2012, 10:02:50 AM #50 Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 11:23:24 AM by Arrowjmax4
Great news! Just looked at my roster, and I'm not working Wednesday  8)
But, Tim (mitdawg) and I tested toowoomba tonight, it is great racing and stuff but you can't race because the lanes aren't done properly yet

[EDIT] I Have sent you a pm,

JamieP

January 16, 2012, 12:53:39 PM #51 Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 12:58:28 PM by LostCause001
Quote from: Arrowjmax4 on January 16, 2012, 10:02:50 AM
But, Tim (mitdawg) and I tested toowoomba tonight, it is great racing and stuff but you can't race because the lanes aren't done properly yet

That's a shame......... There are a few tracks available to replace it but it would have been great to have it in our championship. Maybe we can have it late in the season and ask nicely for it to be fixed up beforehand :)

I was also going to finish off a project I am currently working on then setup a league website to be a sub-domain on my current hosting. If we can get consistent numbers for the first series, I have no problem putting more time into it and making it happen much quicker. I will also look 24-hour dedicated game hosting if the need arises (but that is expensive and getting a little ahead of ourselves for now)

Arrowjmax4

I say you shift it to the final round, hopefully it will be fixed by then... Hows the calendar going?

JamieP

Getting onto it today. Will have a preliminary schedule this afternoon and also some preliminary rules. Will post it up on Wednesday after the second test.

Arrowjmax4

send it to me, so i can revise the rules, so we have a discussion about it so we have a fair idea, and i need to know the rules and stuff for the poster