• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:03:43 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Something went wrong with game

Started by Intrepid_69, January 05, 2012, 03:08:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Intrepid_69

i was playing KRP fine there was no lag what so ever then turn my laptop on thismorning and then there was constant lag so i deleted a whole lot of stuff off my laptop like videos and pics to see if that would help but obviously not because it is still lagging really bad. i would go into turn 1 at Lonato and then lag to Turn 4 with a destroyed kart. what do i do ? :(
Intrepid // KZ-Rotax-KF // MG

Sam

mine had a bit of lag so i shut the computer down for 10 mins and then went on again and copied the game and tried the to play if it still lags delete krp and paste it again   

were to copy go into start and click on the name of the comp like ours is greg my dads name then go to my documents and then piboso and then copy the thing saying kart racing pro    it should look like this at the box on the top of the screen

x:\greg\my documents\piboso\kart racing pro
                                               copy this bit

Falling for kk like

Intrepid_69

Cool thanks man. it worked for a little bit but then it started again i think my laptop is stuffed. haha. :( i just hope i dont have to re-buy the Licence Key
Intrepid // KZ-Rotax-KF // MG

laraarsa

Are you driving with max settings? If so you could try and put them down.

Dan Buck

it is happening with me as well!!

i used to run everything on max with a 60 to 80 fps on the Beta4! now on the Beta5 it droped to 10 on any track! :(

i have a Phenon II X6, 4GB memory, GTX280!

what is wrong?!
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Dan Buck

the problem is still there!
i've tried lots of different graphic configurations...
the higher one, the lower one, some mid ones... NOTHING!

the awkward thing is that, even with the highest graphical configuration, during replays, it is smooth as a cloud! :) :)

what could it be??

PiBoSo, help please?! :)
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

laraarsa

Anything running in the background during the time that you play krp?

Dan Buck

nope!!!
just the same as usual... Explorer, antivirus, Google Chrome!

Dan Buck

PiBoSo, could you please check this??

PiBoSo

Dan Buck

Dan Buck

what could I do here PiBoSo?!
everything is updated, I have a very good machine on hands and when I ran the BETA4 it was getting close to 100 FPS... any track!

and now, it just droped to 10, 8, 5!!!!!!!!

PiBoSo

Quote from: Dan Buck on January 12, 2012, 01:12:06 PM
what could I do here PiBoSo?!
everything is updated, I have a very good machine on hands and when I ran the BETA4 it was getting close to 100 FPS... any track!

and now, it just droped to 10, 8, 5!!!!!!!!

Do you have a dual-GPU system? Could it be using the integrated chip instead of the GTX280?

Dan Buck

single gpu system!!

it should be using the GTX280! that i don't know!
will have to check once i get home (within 4 hour from now)