• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:08:34 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Roskilde Karting Track

Started by Hansen24, July 24, 2011, 10:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dibu

Quote from: oppolo on August 07, 2011, 09:58:34 AM
... curbs in my opinion is part of track
Quote from: Hansen24 on August 07, 2011, 11:00:05 AM
I would say that it is okay to use the wide curbs ...

Thanks for your opinions. I think the same, but wasn't sure.

@Hansen24
Can you try again to reregister the track? Maybe there was simply a problem yesterday, which also caused the connection timeout.

Hansen24

Quote from: maxrod on August 07, 2011, 12:24:53 PM
Hansen24 which os did you convert it on windows 7 vista or xp thanks.
I converted it on windows 7
Driver for G.P Racing denmark
KZ2

Normark

..same problem here, canĀ“t go to the track, but i see it in the list in the game.

Hansen24

@Dibu  .....still cant get stats to work, i have no idea whats going on.
@Normark. Its strange you are the third person with that problem.
KZ2

dibu

August 07, 2011, 04:33:09 PM #64 Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 04:35:28 PM by dibu
I hope PiBoSo can fix it.

In the meantime I used the old track to beat my KS1 time. 49.612 with the account of my son (replay saved this time).
At the moment Roskilde is my favorite Track. ;D

Hubschrauber

I updated the version on the download site & on the bierbuden.de server... I hope i got the latest version (from the first post in this thread) ;)

Hansen24

The version on the front page is always the newest
KZ2

Schwoni

can u take a look at this track in 3ds? there are 2 parts where it lags massive since beta4 in this 2 corners i can see double material it flickers.
Maybe u can fix it? if u need help pls upload the 3ds file included all tga and gmt

The Iceman Marco

This track still doesn't work for me, aswell as the new La Conca. Today we tried the last things which we could think might be the problem.

Today I installed krp on my new clean laptop and tried Rosklide, but it doesn't work on that aswell. Schwoni tried my activation key and I his. That doesn't help. We also tried all files and changed them. I also did the centerlines again. But nothing helped, and now we are out of ideas what the problem might be.

Piboso, can you help us finding the problem?

Eslotes

it works for me perfectly just the first corner by the pit exit i get a masive lag
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

The Iceman Marco

By schwoni it works fine too except the lag you have. But there some other people like me where it doesn't work at all.

Aritz

The track works for me but the FPS are too low. On one turn, the FPS are almost 0.

laraarsa

If i exctract the track i only get 4 files in my folder. Anyone knows how to solve?

dibu

Quote from: laraarsa on December 30, 2011, 09:31:56 AM
If i exctract the track i only get 4 files in my folder. Anyone knows how to solve?

I just testet both versions (the files are identical) from here:
http://kart.marianley.de/downloads.php
I always get 12 files when I unzip the pkz.