• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:35:29 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

New Features Suggestions

Started by evo1087, November 04, 2011, 08:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Racehard

Working rpm lights for Unipro dash in KC1, 3 and the new fourstroke class!

dibu

KS1: If engine if off and a gear is in, the kart should stay still (not rolling down a hill)

Racehard

Quote from: dibu on December 24, 2011, 04:13:52 PM
KS1: If engine if off and a gear is in, the kart should stay still (not rolling down a hill)

+1

Josi

Since Beta 4 I have problems on the track... I don't know how to explain... when you are driving and only in some places on the track, the game it's not running correct and you find yourself out of the track... the computer suffers managing with the graffics... I'm testing about it and I think the problem occurs at places where the dynamic track surface is present. At tracks where this feature is not present I think the game is running correctly so... I would like in the future to be able to disable the dynamic track surface in the menu... same as graphics configuration and all that stuff.

nmpcs

Quote from: Josi on December 25, 2011, 09:04:30 PM
Since Beta 4 I have problems on the track... I don't know how to explain... when you are driving and only in some places on the track, the game it's not running correct and you find yourself out of the track... the computer suffers managing with the graffics... I'm testing about it and I think the problem occurs at places where the dynamic track surface is present. At tracks where this feature is not present I think the game is running correctly so... I would like in the future to be able to disable the dynamic track surface in the menu... same as graphics configuration and all that stuff.
I agree.
If the problem is the dynamic track surface and that's something that's not easily solved, being able to disable it is a good thing :)

laraarsa

Quote from: dibu on December 24, 2011, 04:13:52 PM
+1

cnt997

and also when you use the push feature when it gear you dont have to use the clutch at all and all you do is hit the gas and the engine starts. thats not very accurate and shouldnt happen

dibu

Quote from: cnt997 on December 27, 2011, 05:41:30 AM
and also when you use the push feature when it gear you dont have to use the clutch at all and all you do is hit the gas and the engine starts.

+1

d3f70n3s

i would like to be able to "Look Back" whenever i press "Look Left" and "Look Right" at the same time. is it possible ?

laraarsa

For the Four stroke an airbox instead of an airfilter.

The Iceman Marco

Swissauto 250 is coming in the next beta and Wankel looks a bit like it.

Schwoni

lol drive kc3. ICA that is missing now nothing else.