• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:08:09 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

New Features Suggestions

Started by evo1087, November 04, 2011, 08:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aritz

Quote from: laraarsa on December 08, 2011, 10:54:31 AM
In download database Villarcayo is still Alpha 4 while the Beta version is released.

No problem, in a few days the final version will be released :)

laraarsa

+1                 Axle flex  and tire force absorbtion opposed to hubs absorbing force.  by Airesisor
+1                Dynamic weather change during a session while on track.  Sun showering effect by Aritz
+1                Exhaust smoke at low rpm loads adds better 2 stroke feeling by Racehard and EVO1087

+1               60 mini kart for younger drivers by VELOCIPEDE
+1               Option to tighten losen the floor pan in chassis setup  by jnl.42 and pMak
+1               Night races by Eslotes
+1               Fuel lines added to model by EVO1087
+1                F1 style winner graphic at the end of a race by Aritz
+1                Carb setup   by Eslotes
+1                Make tire smoke on track from other drivers visible and also the
                    sound of a locked up tire and tire marks of the others visible by Schwoni
+1                Visible radiator coverup and chassis torsion rods removed when settings has them out  by EVO1087

« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 08:40:33 PM by evo1087 »

oppolo

do you remember super1karting? when the hand goes over the carburetor, if during a turn, the steering wheel loose a little of control.
why not to do the same in krp for the visor? what real drivers say? is it possible change the visor during a turn?

Aritz

Quote from: oppolo on December 08, 2011, 11:35:28 PM
do you remember super1karting? when the hand goes over the carburetor, if during a turn, the steering wheel loose a little of control.
why not to do the same in krp for the visor? what real drivers say? is it possible change the visor during a turn?

It depends on which moment of the turn, is not the same the first steering wheel movement, the countersteer or the no movement moment . Is "easy" to shift when the kart is exiting of the turn or even when the kart is turning without oversteering. But in general, I would say NO. In the turns, you have to turn, just turn.

Anyway, I've never seen a pilot changing the visor in karting. The races are short and the helmet doesn't usually get dirty enough for using the F1 detachable visors. I've never used that feature in KRP by the way  ;D

EVO

oppolo  I used to play that game all the time.   not very realistic but the only decent karting sim back then.  I like Lydd the most.

You are right.  I wonder if its posilbe to cnacel a gesture when a certain amount of steering input is sensed
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Racehard

Check this out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYtU0PkCLe0&feature=g-all

What an amazing slide over the crest and before the turn, we need krp to behave even more like that.

By the way 100cc oh yeah baby ;D

aaaaand 4 stroke http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0yn5oGH7aQ xD

laraarsa

Quote from: Racehard on December 11, 2011, 03:09:57 PM
Check this out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYtU0PkCLe0&feature=g-all

What an amazing slide over the crest and before the turn, we need krp to behave even more like that.

By the way 100cc oh yeah baby ;D

aaaaand 4 stroke http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0yn5oGH7aQ xD
Both sound quite good, but four stroke is better.

EVO

Racehard

Sry guys but the 100cc video speaks for itself  :D

But what do you think about the sliding.

Krp could do a bit better, when it comes to the typical sliding into the corner, sometimes i have difficulties and have understeering in krp. But maybe that's because of the general lack of feeling compared to reality.

EVO

the karts arnet nimble enough yet i think that will be changed with rotational inertia  fixed.  They will very responsive then

EVO

i wish it were easier to do this in KRP.  I been able to replicate it with the seat and chassis set high  but then handling is not the best

Schwoni

check the screenshots of me and iceman marco it is possible ;)

EVO

I dont see it.  i see the front inside coming on turn in. thats is really strange. only seen that coming out of turns in real life

cnt997

Hahaha i just looked up super 1 karting, its kind of funny that rfactor and a game boy color game look so similar ;D

rogenator

Well the only thing missing is the raindrops are fixed they need to smear away from the center of the visor.
Also could use more tearoffs in the rain so make em adj, I think.

Rogenator ;)

Be Kind To Your Web Footed Friends