• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:47:39 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

American Racers interested in league racing

Started by CaseyGraves, September 11, 2011, 08:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andri

adriecoot

Hello, i am new here. I've had KRP for 10 months and i love it but i almost never use it because it gets boring to do laps just by myself so i would like to participate in some online races. I live in -6 GMT time zone so count one more racer if you allow me to join you guys.  8)

cconti

I am in too. However, how do we communicate in order to meet at the server at the proper time?

Maybe the forum mods should think about giving each region their own forums and/or have each "league" a forum where we can check up on races, practice runs, etc.

Then, there is Facebook, twitter and even text messaging. Since most will be in the US maybe a group text message would be a good idea. I don;t know about you, but I tend notto check my email when I am racing. But I see if I get a text message on my phone (However, you can set up Gmail to send you a text if you know how to create filters).

Anyway, I'd love to race because turning laps by myself is rather boring after a while and I don;t drive this sim enough.

rogenator

Hello I am interested in the league. I live in Utah USA The teamspeak utility would be needed to
                                             to have a decent race. But could be run without.

Rogernator  :) Urban Gurilla Karter

Be Kind To Your Web Footed Friends

PizzaChet

Hey rogenator, I live in Oregon, so just 1hr in time zones between us. I hope to see you on weeknights or weekends trying to host or joining my game if I have one. Still haven't seen a ping in the column, always been --- for ping rate. It would be cool to see a more local server with an actual ping since the only server I've seen is Italia.net or something like that. The realism makes this sim easy to adjust to compared to reality. I was just hosting a race and rebelracer tried to join and failed or was only in my server for a few seconds so get out there and let's race!!! I would do a season with any other racers.

EVO

To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

rogenator

December 13, 2011, 12:14:44 AM #21 Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 12:26:02 AM by rogenator
Quote from: EVO on December 12, 2011, 12:41:57 PM
ill join from NJ

How cool would that be men, to have a designer in here to run with.
                             Looks like Evo has the tech and no how to put a league up for us
                             USA peeps. or at least get it going. I run with a group but one person
                             owns the site ridgerunersracin we have team speak 3 and can chat
                             or not lol.  But this kart can
                             be the best one so far and its not even close to done. LETS DO THIS

Rogenator     
                                     Oh the rain drops need to blow away like real. 8) :)

rogenator

Quote from: PizzaChet on December 12, 2011, 12:45:25 AM
Hey rogenator, I live in Oregon, so just 1hr in time zones between us. I hope to see you on weeknights or weekends trying to host or joining my game if I have one. Still haven't seen a ping in the column, always been --- for ping rate. It would be cool to see a more local server with an actual ping since the only server I've seen is Italia.net or something like that. The realism makes this sim easy to adjust to compared to reality. I was just hosting a race and rebelracer tried to join and failed or was only in my server for a few seconds so get out there and let's race!!! I would do a season with any other racers.
HI Pizza: for sure bro i am looking all the time for a site to run here in USA ..............Ping is bad and can not run like that. I see Evo would like to be able to race here as well. We should see if he could help us out. Its most likely he is a very bussy man at this time. Rogenator                                                             

EVO

I like to design alot, i dont get to play the game much anymore. should be fun .  Ive had some fun races with 3-4 people that arnet too far away and have strong connections
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

cnt997

ill do it, now or tommorow, its 9;15 were i am

PizzaChet

December 31, 2011, 05:45:28 AM #25 Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 05:47:25 AM by PizzaChet
I tried to get on bier.de or whatever and got a beuren data mismatch...it would be kool to have all tracks that are used online(or available). Sometimes I run a server named PizzaChet N.W. USA. I will do so now at 8:45 pm GMT -8 Pacific time on the Dijon track. Lets race!!!