• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:51:59 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Russian Ring Kart Layout

Started by vizzz, December 10, 2010, 11:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomy

SODI ST32

thank you very much !

any online session ?

Shawn Campbell

Thanks Vizz!  Hopefully we will be able to convert stuff from rfactor, I know there are some great kart tracks there.

JGregoire

Hello,

Very good track!
Why you do not a version with the long track? With the KS1, It's very Funny.

vizzz

Quote from: JGregoire on December 17, 2010, 06:08:01 PM
Hello,

Very good track!
Why you do not a version with the long track? With the KS1, It's very Funny.

Good idea! I'll try to release this long version next week.

SuperKillo

December 18, 2010, 12:13:27 AM #20 Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 12:15:49 AM by SuperKillo
Could you make a change in the chicane? the piano of the last vertex is too high. A little lower would be perfect.

Tomy

December 18, 2010, 11:20:04 PM #21 Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 11:23:08 PM by Tomy
Quote from: SuperKillo on December 18, 2010, 12:13:27 AM
Could you make a change in the chicane? the piano of the last vertex is too high. A little lower would be perfect.

Yes, it's, the kart jumps here and keep on track is very complicated. Fix this 'bug' please?  :-\

vizzz

Quote from: Tomy on December 18, 2010, 11:20:04 PM
Quote from: SuperKillo on December 18, 2010, 12:13:27 AM

Yes, it's, the kart jumps here and keep on track is very complicated. Fix this 'bug' please?  :-\

Can you post some pics to show where exactly correct chicane?

blixten

don't change the track becaus you can't drive it your way you gota adapt to the track, its wrong to adapt the track too you.
and if iam right its all about the last curb in the first chicane ? you can go around it.

OS-Chris

I did around 30 laps the other day, and it's like playing Russian Roulette.

T4 (the tight left hairpin) needs to be flattened (or the tyres brought out more to prevent cutting the curb) and the entry & exit curbs of the T5 chicane desperately need reshaping so they are not so extreme IMO. Would be more enjoyable then, for me at least. Hopefully you don't take offence vizzz, just my constructive criticism ;)

Juan_d_k

Circuit lot of fun, ideal for knife fights

SuperKillo

This is the piano that we would like to improve if possible, thank you very much.

Racehard

Just go around that corner of the curb, it is a lot of fun to adapt to the track and master that difficult spot round for round. ;)

Eslotes

very small i like the rfactor version more funnier thums up if u agree
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

Cory_Hayes