• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:36:56 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

New Features Suggestions

Started by evo1087, November 04, 2011, 08:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eslotes

Many people want four stroke and people want ICA,Why not both in beta 5? i can wait to march if it is necesary but i wanna have a good engine [ICA].
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

EVO

December 03, 2011, 12:10:29 AM #31 Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 11:56:46 PM by EVO
HDR high dynamic range / rendering
Alot of modern games gave this feature.  Some old great games like Richarf Burns Rally were modified to have this feature.  I hope we can get it.  The it will add more visual  amzingnes  to an already amazing sim
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

EVO

Racehard

December 05, 2011, 02:39:56 PM #33 Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 02:42:07 PM by Racehard
Awesome!

Will there be a birel type kart in beta 5?

I'll throw this one in once more: Rye House? What happened?

Glauter

+1 Four stork engine by ICEMANSA250
+1 Axle flex  and tire force absorbtion opposed to hubs absorbing force
+1 New kart chassis Birel by Barlo
+1 Paintable steering wheel centers by marcocale and Racehard
+1 Night races by Eslotes

EVO

updated!
the four stroke is confirmed for Beta 5

nmpcs

Quote from: evo1087 on December 05, 2011, 11:14:29 PM
updated!
the four stroke is confirmed for Beta 5

Yeeesss.
I was really looking forward to that

Alex Materna

+ICA  100cc direct drive, high output but high wear by Racehard
+Hand choke gesture added to lower engine temperatures by EVO1087,T.J.Koyen
+Exhaust smoke at low rpm loads adds better 2 stroke feeling by Racehard and EVO1087

EVO

VELOCIPEDE

EVO

that was your sugguestion lol. Did you see that rendering i put together.  Is that the right enigine.  I made the driver smaller and the wheels all the same width but i think the chassis is smaller too correct?

http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=1075.0
see bottom

Aritz

Now when we are looking for servers to play online, we only see those with tracks we have downloaded.

I suggest a way to see all the servers, no matters if the track is on our krp/tracks folder or not. This way, we can know which are the most interesting tracks or the most played. And this is not all, we have to think in all those non "forums lovers" players who don't know the "extra" tracks. They will know there are more tracks than officials.

A little info about the "tracks" forum will be interesting aswell; a link in the krp.com tracks section (http://www.kartracing-pro.com/?page=about&section=tracks) directing it to forum/tracks section. People will love to know that his nearby track is modelled to play with if they buy the game and no everybody look for it the forum section when they are looking for game information before buying or not the game ;)

laraarsa

Quote from: Aritz on December 08, 2011, 10:38:45 AM
Now when we are looking for servers to play online, we only see those with tracks we have downloaded.

I suggest a way to see all the servers, no matters if the track is on our krp/tracks folder or not. This way, we can know which are the most interesting tracks or the most played. And this is not all, we have to think in all those non "forums lovers" players who don't know the "extra" tracks. They will know there are more tracks than officials.

A little info about the "tracks" forum will be interesting aswell; a link in the krp.com tracks section (http://www.kartracing-pro.com/?page=about&section=tracks) directing it to forum/tracks section. People will love to know that his nearby track is modelled to play with if they buy the game and no everybody look for it the forum section when they are looking for game information before buying or not the game ;)
+1 good ideas

Aritz

I have to say that the track forum is a disaster for new players... There are mixed requests and done tracks, with no clear title on the threads... Is the download database updated? It should be :)

laraarsa

In download database Villarcayo is still Alpha 4 while the Beta version is released.