• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:16:00 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

[Release] Toowoomba Kart Club (AUS)

Started by Ryan Harris, July 15, 2011, 10:38:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan Harris

Sorry. I am having some trouble testing the track at the moment because of computer problems so hopefully the track will be up in the near future. Sorry :(

Racehard

laraarsa

Is this track ready.(I like it very much)

Nitrox

It is sad, that it takes him so long to finish it. I converted this track for him, so I know that only race data etc. is missing to complete it, while it is fully drivable yet. And yes, it is fun to drive ;)

Hope you'll finish soon or let someone else do it! :)

Racehard

I would also love to see that track in krp some day :)

Racehard

December 08, 2011, 06:59:38 PM #35 Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 07:09:27 PM by Racehard
Any news?

Nitrox, did you convert it for him? If yes, you can do race data etc. aswell then? That should be the least work.

This track looks really good. Come on guys you can do it.

laraarsa

He was last active on 8th of December. Could you finish the track Nitrox?

Nitrox

There is already another user who wants to finish it and told me he will ask the creator for permission. However, I didn't receive any answer by now. I wrote a PM to the creator and, if I get the permission, will finish it during the first week of the new year. Maybe I can implement wet texture, new tire marks etc. We will see :)

Ryan Harris

Hey guys. I am VERY sorry to not get back to you about my project, All the work that i have put into this track has gone missing so Nitrox will finish the project under my permission. I honestly am very sorry to leave you guys hanging. I have been very busy and pushed for time and I think the best possible thing to do is let Nitrox take over. Plus i was not the greatest when it came to using TrackED. Hope you enjoy my track and have fun. :D Sorry.

Ryan.

Racehard

Nitrox

First version will be released next week :) And trust me, the track is really fun to drive!

laraarsa

Quote from: Nitrox on December 31, 2011, 11:37:57 AM
First version will be released next week :) And trust me, the track is really fun to drive!
Thanks Nitrox and MrShowtime

JamieP

It'll be great to finally have an Aussie track for my planned championship. :)

Nitrox

January 05, 2012, 05:16:34 PM #43 Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 06:00:14 PM by Nitrox
Hey there,

this is the first beta version of Toowoomba Kart Club track!

It is not complete yet and there are some things to do. Things that will be done:

- add bestline
- add shaders for kerbs, pit, etc.
- add puddles and adjust look with different weather conditions
- add start/finish line

However, the biggest problem I have is a loss of FFB after some laps. During testing, it seemed that it will loose FFB sooner, if a higher groove/wet multiplier is set, but this could be a coincidence. Please report back, if you have FFB loss too!

Suggestions and bug list is welcome! I can do everything that can be done easily via 3Ds and tracktools.

I hope a solution for FFB problem will be found.

Further, please report if you experience any frame drops or bad overall performence.

Please do not upload it to any track database, as it is a beta version and may soon be replaced.

http://www.fileserve.com/file/Up7qy9m/ToowoombaKartClub.pkz

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TRP715HL

Please note that MrShowtime22 is the creator, I edited and converted the track.

Eslotes

Cant download,upload to megaupload please
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.