• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:10:31 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Setup file corrupt???

Started by F22Master, December 16, 2010, 01:42:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

F22Master

i downloaded the demo (once from each mirror) and everytime i try to run the 'krp-beta1.exe' i get a message box that says "Setup File is Corrupt". how can i solve this?? thanks!

mopar93

Just delete the setup file that is corrupt. Or to be safe, delete all of them.

Go to your KRP folder, usually c:\Program Files\Kart Racing Pro

Then go into the "profiles" folder. Then you'll find a folder named with the profile you use. Go into that folder.

Now, go into "setups", then "lonato". Now you will see a folder for each of the different karts. Go into the folder for the kart that is corrupted. You will now see all your setup files. Delete the one that you think is bad. Don't delete the one that says "default".

-Maurice

F22Master

the problem is, the setup wont run at all. i have no "Kart Racing Pro" folder in my program files. i clicked on "mirror 1" clicked 'save' , saved to a folder in 'my documents'. download ended, i clicked on the file labeled "krp-beta 1". it waits for about 20 seconds, and then an error message box/window pops up that says "Setup file is corrupt". it wont run the install program.

mopar93

Sorry, I misread your post. Ignore what I wrote.

It sounds like you just have a bad download for some reason. Maybe try again.

-Maurice

F22Master

ok, well, i got it to download, but now i have a problem when it loads. the screen comes up with the kart on it, but then the screen turns black but the KART Racing Pro is still in the bottom left. any help would be appreciated!