• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:35:46 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

(WIP) SKM Bodywork Pack

Started by Cory_Hayes, July 30, 2018, 12:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory_Hayes

For those who haven't gone over and checked out the bodywork pack WIP that will be available to buy in the next couple weeks, here is an update shot of the M7.
To see the other bodyworks just click the link in the original post, make an account to the SKM forum and you can explore the forum.

Harrison Ka4

Raise

thats not how this works thats not how any of this works

Harrison Ka4

So your saying i have to buy the whole thing just to get 1 thing thats poitless

Cory_Hayes

I have replied to you via the SKM forum.

Marco Dakic

Quote from: Harrison Ka4 on June 29, 2019, 12:35:16 PMSo your saying i have to buy the whole thing just to get 1 thing thats poitless

You dont need to buy anything.

Maybe someday we will get Modders that will share their work for free, or maybe it will come some time into the Basic Game in Better Quality then the one you can buy.
3D Modeling :D

Kasper Petersson

Quote from: Marco Dakic on August 08, 2019, 01:15:13 AM
Quote from: Harrison Ka4 on June 29, 2019, 12:35:16 PMSo your saying i have to buy the whole thing just to get 1 thing thats poitless

Maybe someday we will get Modders that will share their work for free, or maybe it will come some time into the Basic Game in Better Quality then the one you can buy.
yikes

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: Marco Dakic on August 08, 2019, 01:15:13 AM

Talk to your mate Laurents then who changes literally 10x more than I charge for tracks.

The bodywork pack has been remade since the WIP photos so they are better quality than what they already were.

reubenslnkart

i want to buy but for some reason i have been banned from the website

alvaromaleno

Good morning, there is the possibility of buying the 3D in OBJ with the PSD templates to create decorations for the senior and cadet karts. You can give me a price if you are interested, you can contact me to find out what I am going to use it for, thank you very much.

Cory_Hayes

alvaromaleno

Ok, thank you for the answer Cory_Hayes.

RV48

Quote from: Cory_Hayes on November 15, 2022, 07:58:02 AMnope.
Good evening Cory,
I am asking if you might want to unban me on SKM.
I've been banned due to a racist slur that my friend wrote under the portimao SKM track.
I've realised my mistake of letting my friend use my ACC.
If you will please unban me I'd really apriciate it cause I have vacation this week and like to try out some of the mods that they have made.
I understand every awnser so if u don't unban me I will be completely understanding.