• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:29:24 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Unipro users

Started by PiBoSo, September 19, 2011, 05:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

September 19, 2011, 05:55:10 PM Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 06:06:55 PM by PiBoSo
Please look at this video http://youtu.be/g8cktZyN6FQ ( preferably at 720p )
Is there anything to change or add?

Racehard

Even though my post isn't a usefull contribution, I must say, good work PiBoSo :)

Hansen24

In real life i normally got my engine Tempature in the right bottom corner and water tempature in the left bottom corner. While i can change between rpm and km/h on the left top corner. and ofcourse times and laps as you got in the video
Driver for G.P Racing denmark
KZ2

The Iceman Marco

It looks good  ;), but I prefer the MyChron. That's just me.

alphafloor

Good job, however I also prefer the Mychron, easier to read, less cluttered with information.

Barlo

I really like the idea that beta 4 this also available on Unipro. You could also put Alfano, I say this as a sujerencia more for the future. :D

PiBoSo

Quote from: Hansen24 on September 19, 2011, 06:53:26 PM
In real life i normally got my engine Tempature in the right bottom corner and water tempature in the left bottom corner. While i can change between rpm and km/h on the left top corner. and ofcourse times and laps as you got in the video

Thank you for the reply. Is data printed exactly like in the real one?
Do you have splits? Do you have the difference with the best lap?

Eslotes

PiBoSo well done,aslo nice variaton with Lonato :D
Real life more Alfano Astro :D
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

Eslotes

Quote from: Barlo on September 19, 2011, 08:24:16 PM
I really like the idea that beta 4 this also available on Unipro. You could also put Alfano, I say this as a sujerencia more for the future. :D
100000000000000000000 ++++
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

PiBoSo

Any modeler with the patience to study the configuration files should be able to create a custom dash.

Aritz

I use Unipro but I can't help until I return from USA. I barely can see the video using the phone.

When you pass the split or the finnish line, you see the difference of your best lap split or lap.

Anyway, I love the improvement and of course, I will use Unipro in the game aswell!

Aritz

http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=es&client=mv-google&v=zS7jhrL-0cg&mobileflash=0

Maybe this video can help but is the mobile version link thou, if someone can fix it...

PiBoSo

Quote from: Aritz on September 20, 2011, 12:10:17 AM
When you pass the split or the finnish line, you see the difference of your best lap split or lap.

Thank you for the reply.
Where is the difference displayed? For a limited time? And what about the lights? How are they configured?

Dan Buck

yey, new lonato layout!! ;)
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Aritz

the "+0.03" (for example) is shown in the place of the time lap for, lets say, 5 sec. I don't really remember for how long.... I am far from home, sorry. I will try to watch some of my videos of youtube and awnser you. By the way, I think (almost sure) Unipro is configurable and you can see instead of the difference, the split time. Of course on the finnish line you always see the lap time and if the lap is the best of the day, a little BEST LAP is shown. Again, I have to watch my videos to rememember exactly how and where is shown. The lap time is shown for more time than the split time or the "+0.03" I think.

The lights are great on Unipro, they are like F1. You can configure them using RPM. For example you can use the right red for 15000 (the expected max rpm) and the next lights (3 green,2 yellow and 2 red) for 300 rpm each. So the first green light will switch on at 13200 rpm (15000-300-300-300-300-300-300) You can use 1000 rpm for each light or whatever you want, but 300 is the best and default value.