• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:19:46 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

How do i setup the track folder-what comes after doing the actual 3d map? Help!

Started by EdoLeo, December 31, 2021, 08:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LXS77

Ok then, now try to use the attached TCL for your centerline and create an updated TRP.

LXS77

Also, close KRP before making any changes to track files, don't keep it open.

EdoLeo

ok so what have i just seen was very unexpected, can't describe it so i'll just attach it haha

LXS77

EdoLeo

:-)) Yeah, this is what happens when you drive off the road.
[/quote]

ahh well this was just after i clicked on start so the surface where i spawn is not properly working :o

EdoLeo

also now that i've tried to load back the track in game that thing doesn't even show up, it directly crashes when i try to drive, and black screen in the menu as always

update: FIXED!! well, kind of, i had to set the pits on the track in order to not fall into the void but at least now i can drive and i know what's wrong :))

thank you really much again!

LXS77

Quote from: EdoLeo on January 05, 2022, 11:38:47 PMyes it works! did you make any changes?

No, it's your RDF file without any changes, the pits haven't been moved. The only difference - I'm using MAP compiled without textures and the kart stands firmly on the ground. BTW, the FBX shows there is no material assigned to TRKASPH. Is it as intended?

EdoLeo

the FBX shows there is no material assigned to TRKASPH. Is it as intended?
[/quote]
for the moment yes, i wanted to just test the surface and make it work, but as far as i understood the texture gives some problems? i can't really think of how a texture would make me spawn not in the same place as per without texture haha

LXS77

Well, that's a mystery to solve tomorrow :-) The most important thing - the track is working!

EdoLeo

absolutely!!

to see it working after losing my head to it it's very special even though the track needs lots of adjustments ;D

hopefully i'll be able to make it public once it's finished!

LXS77

kamy1977