• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:26:10 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

How do i setup the track folder-what comes after doing the actual 3d map? Help!

Started by EdoLeo, December 31, 2021, 08:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EdoLeo

yes i did create pits, and placed them in a drivable surface

Might it be that the game is unable to spawn me in that surface at this point?

LXS77

Quote from: EdoLeo on January 05, 2022, 10:05:45 AMMight it be that the game is unable to spawn me in that surface at this point?
Well, that shouldn't be the case unless there's something wrong with the surface :) Upload your FBX, TCL and RDF files and I'll have a look.

EdoLeo

can't tahnk you enough haha!

i dont know how to properly attach files here so i have to create another google folder :)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15VbhmC367Bxm6kln1fc5UuS-ihb-3iQf?usp=sharing

i'll write what i tried as trouble shooting just for information purpose:

-doing from scratch again the trkasphalt
-merging pits and trkasph surfaces (the one you'll see in the folder)
-separating pits and trkasph
-spawning directly on trkasph (the actual circuit not the pit)
-generating the minimum and maximum amount of pits availiable

all i could think of  :P

LXS77

Edoardo, thanks for the FBX, but I also need to look at your TCL and RDF files.

LXS77

Yep, thank you! Your RDF should be called Franciacorta Kart.rdf, exactly as your MAP and TRP file, that's the reason for 'Pit Full' message.

Also, though not critical for now, the end of the centerline should join the start of the centerline without overlapping, like this:
You cannot see attachments on this board.

Moreover, the centerline is not the bestline how you actually drive. It should lie in the center of the track, something like this:
You cannot see attachments on this board.

EdoLeo

oh yea i see, the pit lane full message now has disapperead, though the game now crashes after i click on start😶

might it be the centerline the problem? don't think so but will correct it

LXS77

It's working fine at my end. Restart the game. Can you attach a screenshot of your track folder, so that I can see the list of files?

Correction - yes, I confirm that with your TRP the game goes to black screen. Fix the centerline overlapping and save a new TRP file.

EdoLeo

Yeah i can do it
uhm.. how do you attach files though i don't see any stuff to do so🤐

LXS77

Hit 'Reply' button and you'll see a full 'Post Reply' window with 'Attachments and other options' below the text box.

EdoLeo

thanks, there you go, though i'm doing again the whole process if it works fine for youYou cannot see attachments on this board.

LXS77

Quote from: EdoLeo on January 05, 2022, 10:26:50 PMthanks, there you go,
Cool! All looks good, just correct the centerline overlapping, merge it to the track, create Dynamic Surface and save TRP.

EdoLeo

ok so we're making steps forward haha, now it loads but there's only a black screen showing up