• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:22:15 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

[release v1.0] Bell RS7 PRO helmet

Started by giopanda, November 11, 2020, 08:28:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

giopanda

November 11, 2020, 08:28:54 AM Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 08:31:46 AM by giopanda

Bell RS7 PRO
Bell RS7 PRO with spoiler

Version 1.0

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello there!
here's my second mod for KRP, the Bell RS7 PRO helmet.
it comes in 2 variants: with and without the rear spoiler
each variant has 3 color liveries (white, black, carbon fiber), each with 3 visor colors (white, black, red)

it should be compatible with the already available Bell RS7 since it has a different name in game

hope you enjoy!

to install simply move the .krp in your ..Documents/PiBoSo/Kart Racing Pro/mods/driver/helmets ore create it if not present

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PSD Template

- included are all the maps (color, normal, specular, reflections) for helmet, spoiler and visor
- included is the base paint (already present in game) to give you an idea of what is what
- helmet, spoiler and visor are 3 separate sets to allow the alpha channel in the visor and avoid problems
- helmet sets should be named helmet.tga, helmet_n.tga and helmet_r.tga (if you want custom specs and reflections)
- spoiler sets should be named spoiler.tga, spoiler_n.tga and spoiler_r.tga (if you want custom specs and reflections)
- visor sets should be named visor.tga, visor_n.tga and visor_r.tga (if you want custom specs and reflections)
- everything you need is in the template, and don't forget to apply the correct ambient occlusion map (spoiler or not)
- to install custom paints create a folder with the same name as the .pkz (don't put the .pkz in that folder) and a 'paint' folder inside, where you're going to put your .pnt file
- helmet maps are 4096x4096, but stock paints are 2k, much smaller files size with unnoticeable quality loss..so i suggest to scale them at 2k when converting to paints
- there are 3 different GoPro cameras: top, left and right

if you want to support me and see more, please consider a small donation by clicking the Paypal button here..you don't have to, but i would really appreciate and you will have my eternal gratitude!

Hugo Hernandez

Really nice job mate, congrats.

But when i download the heltmet, i cant actually open the winrar, it says its broken and cannot be open

giopanda

it's not broken, it's just encrypted.
as i wrote above, just put the .pkz file in the correct folder and everything will work!

Martin_rysstad