• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:35:22 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

[release v1.0] Stilo ST5 KRT helmet

Started by giopanda, November 09, 2020, 12:48:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

giopanda

Stilo ST5 KRT
Stilo ST5 KRT with spoiler

Version 1.0

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello there!
here's my first mod for KRP, the Stilo ST5 helmet.
it comes in 2 variants: with and without the rear spoiler

hope you enjoy!

to install simply move the .krp in your ..Documents/PiBoSo/Kart Racing Pro/mods/driver/helmets ore create it if not present

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PSD Template

- included are all the maps (color, normal, specular, reflections) for both helmet and visor
- included is the base paint (already present in game) to give you an idea of what is what
- helmet and visor are 2 separate sets to allow the alpha channel in the visor and avoid problems
- helmet sets should be named helmet.tga, helmet_n.tga and helmet_r.tga (if you want custom specs and reflections)
- visor sets should be named visor.tga, visor_n.tga and visor_r.tga (if you want custom specs and reflections)
- everything you need is in the template, and don't forget to apply the correct ambient occlusion map (spoiler or not)
- to install custom paints create a folder with the same name as the .pkz (don't put the .pkz in that folder) and a 'paint' folder inside, where you're going to put your .pnt file
- helmet maps are 2048x2048, going bigger has a huge impact on file size and is hard to notice any difference in quality while in game
- there are 3 different GoPro cameras: top, left and right

if you want to support me and see more, please consider a small donation by clicking the Paypal button here..you don't have to, but i would really appreciate and you will have my eternal gratitude!

LauZzZn

Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport