• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:07:43 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Roskilde Karting Track

Started by Hansen24, July 24, 2011, 10:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EVO

oppolo i think these diffrences in surface levels is fine maybe better than some tracks that dont have it, keeps drivers from cutting corners
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

oppolo

Quote from: evo1087 on August 02, 2011, 05:12:22 AM
oppolo i think these diffrences in surface levels is fine maybe better than some tracks that dont have it, keeps drivers from cutting corners
eheh a system for prevent the cutting, sometimes when hit the grass is like a wall , by the way, is there a system that don't count the lap if it is cutted?

Hansen24

I know that there is a problem with the grass as it is so stepp that you can get "caught" if you dont got enough speed from going from the gras onto the track again
Driver for G.P Racing denmark
KZ2

oppolo

Quote from: Hansen24 on August 02, 2011, 05:20:03 PM
you can get "caught" if you dont got enough speed from going from the gras onto the track again
yes, anyway i have always solved pushing the kart forward/back, at the end i could go out of the "hole", but it is not nice to have that

Hansen24

I know i get anoyed too by it but as i said i dont think i can do much about it
KZ2

oppolo

Quote from: Hansen24 on August 02, 2011, 06:53:13 PM
I know i get anoyed too by it but as i said i dont think i can do much about it
yes i think so, you need the original files for to manage it with BTB, or something like that, conversions from RF have this issue

maxrod

you can move any part of your track in 3ds max if you right click convert to mesh use vertex select move tool move to position, you can select a number of them by holding ctrl, when they turn red you can right click then click move transform offset world, this will give a better possition.

EVO

going of course in a kart should be punished, since the game doesnt have a damage engine for simulating failures, i think the surface height diffrences should stay. Checkpoints will prevent corner cutting.  The only thing id like is shadows on track. it only shows on grass or other surfaces.

Pibosso told schwoni when he was developing Bueren
"Removing alpha channel from the asphalt texture you should get shadows on track."

Hansen24

Quote from: evo1087 on August 03, 2011, 05:19:58 AM
going of course in a kart should be punished, since the game doesnt have a damage engine for simulating failures, i think the surface height diffrences should stay. Checkpoints will prevent corner cutting.  The only thing id like is shadows on track. it only shows on grass or other surfaces.

Pibosso told schwoni when he was developing Bueren
"Removing alpha channel from the asphalt texture you should get shadows on track."
Do you do that in 3ds or photoshop??
KZ2

EVO

yeah. I could do it or explain how

Hansen24

If it is in photoshop can you do it?? since i dont got photoshop
KZ2

EVO

yeah no problem PM me a rapidshare, mediafire, download link for the file

Hansen24

The problem with the shadows have been fixed. Just tested it for a couple of minutes ago
KZ2

dibu

Nice update, thanks to you and evo1087. :)

Could you please reregister the track? As the track data changed, the online stats don't work at the moment.

Hansen24

KZ2