• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:29:27 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

DD2 won’t work

Started by Pavespawn, July 12, 2020, 07:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pavespawn

Hello all. I am trying to calibrate and use my DD2 and CSL inverted. When I go to setting and to calibrate, I can see the wheel and go through the motions of calibrating but then it won't allow me to assign the axis. I also don't get any controller profile choices.
So in summary, I go to settings, click calibrate, choose the Fanatec from the drop down, steer all the way left and right, mash all the pedals etc. and then hit ok.  Click on the steer line to assign and I get "J6 Axis3" which does not equate to my wheel. I click that again and can scroll through other axis but none of them are the wheel. I never get a controller profile to choose from. Please help!

bahran

I have the same issue here... trying to add my Fanatec DD2 didn't detect axis in steering controller setup. Please help. Thanks.
i7 3820 3.6Ghz, Corsair H-100 CPU Cooler, Ram 32Gb Corsair Platinum, 256GB Vertex 4 SSD, 2TB WD Black Caviar, HD7970 OC II 3GB, LG LED 3x32" + Dell 17" monitor, Logitech G27+SLI Pro, CSP Pedal. RS-8 Shifter, Frex Shifter, Butt Kicker, Bride Carbon Seat, Derek Button Box, Logitech Z5500 5.1 Speaker

PiBoSo

Please report if this quick guide is useful: http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=3596.0

Also, please upload the file "calib.txt", that should be saved in "Documents"/PiBoSo/Kart Racing Pro/profiles/"your profile name"/

davidghe

Quote from: Pavespawn on July 12, 2020, 07:54:40 PMHello all. I am trying to calibrate and use my DD2 and CSL inverted. When I go to setting and to calibrate, I can see the wheel and go through the motions of calibrating but then it won't allow me to assign the axis. I also don't get any controller profile choices.
So in summary, I go to settings, click calibrate, choose the Fanatec from the drop down, steer all the way left and right, mash all the pedals etc. and then hit ok.  Click on the steer line to assign and I get "J6 Axis3" which does not equate to my wheel. I click that again and can scroll through other axis but none of them are the wheel. I never get a controller profile to choose from. Please help!
link pls?