• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 02:15:15 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Outlaw Kart (WIP)

Started by Cory_Hayes, October 29, 2014, 03:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: Marco Dakic on November 01, 2014, 08:40:23 PM
Yeah Cory i also like your work and the idea to do it with a Physik :D

Thank you Marco, I appreciate your words of widsom.

Seney8

Is this dream still alive?!

TSPENCE 743

so ive had this for about 2 years have played maybe 2 hours was hoping itd help practice for irl dirt kart racing i started to learn to do tracks in mxbikes and have got it in game. plus ive been wanting to learn 3d work and learning blender and or ue5. im also a creator in bikes for skins and everything with a template but wanting to learn more on creating the actual models and etc. the mxbikes community is absolutley huge and very resourceful anyway if a few people over here would like to colaborate and share thoughts information and skills etc to maybe get some dirt karts going for the game id like to be part to help do what i can i think alot of people would definetly be intrested and or buy the game to run them if they had dirt racing. but i think a team effort would be nice and more effecient. my discord is TmfSpence#0646 hmu if you or anyone is interested thanks

Cory_Hayes

I have got everything on the kart side working 100%

All I am left with is basically needing a couple dynamic surface tweaks on PiBoSo's end as KRP appears to use old dynamic terrain " technology " and not the latest that MX Bikes has. Progress for this mod is now kept on the SKM forum.

https://simkartmodding.freeforums.net/thread/22/wip-qrc-outlaw-kart

Martin_rysstad

Might be a weird question but im making a chassis but the steering wheel doesnt turn. do you by any chance able to help me i just need the name for the plain axes.