• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:53:32 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Wheel/pedal woes

Started by Sandhill, June 26, 2020, 03:51:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandhill

Purchased the game on Steam sale today, can't wait to play  :)
I can calibrate my wheel, Simexperience Acuforce, no problem.  BUT if I then calibrate my pedals, Heusinkveld Sprints, the calibration of the wheel fails and the wheel becomes a Right/Left switch, 100% one way or the other.  I don't have to assign any of the calibrated axis to a pedal, just calibrating the pedals is enough to set the wheel calibration to binary Left/Right.  I'd like to think that I am just missing something, but I have followed the guide faithfully with no happy result.
The pedal axis calibrate as J1 axis 1, 2, and 3, the , the wheel as J3 axis 1.
If I click done after calibrating the wheel by itself it saves fine.  Once I have calibrated the pedals all save fine but the wheel is stuck as L/R binary.  Ideas?
Posting here in general discussions as it looks like this board needs attention, perhaps daily for the spam   ::)     

PiBoSo

Please note that the wheel and pedals must be both calibrated at the same time.
Every time the "Calibration" button is pressed, the calibration is reset for all controllers.

Sandhill

;D  ;D  ;D
Thanks, it was just that simple, I thought I had tried every permutation of the process, but was stuck hitting calibrate after every device, and so got nowhere.  Once I did it right, it immediately worked perfectly.  Cheers!!!

Enzo Carvalhido

hello,
I just bought Kart Racing Pro and I have a Heusinkveld crankset but however I cannot calibrate my crankset can you help me please

Awaiting your response

cordially
Enzo

Sandhill

Do the pedals appear in the drop down list? 

Sandhill

When you click Calibrate and select the Heusinkvelds, do you not get a display of three axis that can be moved as you press the pedals?