• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:24:50 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Just bought, nothing works?

Started by oliver2000, February 04, 2020, 10:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oliver2000

Hi guys,

I just bought in Steam KRP and installed all excited but nothing works. Clicking the start button shows me the selection window for VR etc. version and I tried them all with the same result... I end up in 5-10 seconds loading and then I am right back to a green start button. The game does not show up any error, or does anything visible. All Antivirus, etc. already disabled.

I tried already all I imagine. Anybody has an solution? I researched already and see the since years many have similar issues with this game but I did not find anybody with a solution. What I am missing here?

Thanks in advance,
Oliver

PiBoSo

Could you please try launching "kart.exe" directly from the installation folder?

oliver2000

Quote from: PiBoSo on February 04, 2020, 11:11:04 PMCould you please try launching "kart.exe" directly from the installation folder?

thx for getting back to me so fast, unfortunately it did not help.
I tried starting the kart.exe direct without steam, I also tried to run as administrator, I also did rename the code.ini (I read in some other forum) but all did not help and result in the same. a couple of seconds loading (3-5) and then back to nothing. No error, nothing happens.

I run here windows 10 with Nvidia 1070, 32GB Memory, Oculus CV1
All antivirus/firewall disabled.

All up to date.

I hope you have another tip for me. I would really love to run this sim. I have a SimXperience Full Motion sim and some friends recommended your game. thx for your help.

PiBoSo

Please try downloading and installing OpenAL from this link ( OpenAL 1.1 Windows Installer ):
https://www.openal.org/downloads/

oliver2000

Awesome! This did the job...
Working now.

Thank you so much for the fast reply and help...

Now I am gone.... driving...lol