• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:03:35 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

How to set a steering wheel

Started by Martijn78m, August 17, 2019, 09:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martijn78m

Hello,

I have a Thrustmaster T150 Pro steering wheel and are using the demo version of kartracing pro. Unfortunately the steering wheel does not, only with the keyboard I can drive the Kart.

Is this due to the fact that it is a demo or do I need to do something particulair?

in the setting menu when I click the button calibrate the menu does find the steering wheel, but does not recognised the steering wheel. who can help please?

Steven

PiBoSo

Quote from: Martijn78m on August 17, 2019, 09:29:39 PMHello,

I have a Thrustmaster T150 Pro steering wheel and are using the demo version of kartracing pro. Unfortunately the steering wheel does not, only with the keyboard I can drive the Kart.

Is this due to the fact that it is a demo or do I need to do something particulair?

in the setting menu when I click the button calibrate the menu does find the steering wheel, but does not recognised the steering wheel. who can help please?

Is the latest Thrustmaster software installed? Is the switch on the wheel base on the "PS3" position?
https://support.thrustmaster.com/en/product/t150-pro-force-feedback-en/

Martijn78m

yes it is in ps3 position and drivers are up to date. the steering wheels works with other games, but not with kartracing-pro

PiBoSo

Could you please upload the file "calib.txt" that should be generated in "Documents"/PiBoSo/Kart Racing Pro/profiles/"your profile name"/ ?