• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:08:25 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

[Release] OK Junior and OK Senior

Started by Raise, August 25, 2017, 02:36:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory_Hayes

Trying to make arguement from a point of real life " relevance " really doesn't change anything and if anything actually further more proves that you don't deserve access to SKM.

If real life relevance meant anything to us, don't you think we would be trying to be best mates with you? 🤨🤨

KaiTheKarter15

September 04, 2018, 12:10:42 PM #16 Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 12:22:33 PM by KaiTheKarter15
OK i'm sorry about everything so please just forgive me and not start another argument again

Sincerely Kai

Kasper Petersson

Quote from: KaiTheKarter15 on September 04, 2018, 12:10:42 PM
OK i'm sorry about everything so please just forgive me and not start another argument again

Sincerely Kai

I have a serious question for you, have you ever in your life had something go against you? Anything?

Headhunting

You guys are sick pieces of shit, all you do is be rude too other people you guys are all twats who live on the internet stop being jealous of someone who has a better life then you and will be better then you at anything you ever do, raise you are a piece of shit who has no life either, you probably will never loose you're virginity or you will never get a girlfriend and if you do she will be using you, you are a sick shit follower of Cory and probably just do everything he does, go get a life you absolute idiot who isn't employed and will never be good at anything other then modding you irrelevant twat

Raise

Quote from: Headhunting on September 04, 2018, 09:58:11 PM
You guys are sick pieces of shit, all you do is be rude too other people you guys are all twats who live on the internet stop being jealous of someone who has a better life then you and will be better then you at anything you ever do, raise you are a piece of shit who has no life either, you probably will never loose you're virginity or you will never get a girlfriend and if you do she will be using you, you are a sick shit follower of Cory and probably just do everything he does, go get a life you absolute idiot who isn't employed and will never be good at anything other then modding you irrelevant twat

Hahahahhahahahaha that's my day made right there

Cory_Hayes

And again with the trying to argue from a point of relevance, it means nothing.
It's really not working out for you.

Taddzy

Quote from: Headhunting on September 04, 2018, 09:58:11 PM

U MADDDD BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know for one fact that we are all employed at skm
Senior TKM
TKM Southern Chamionship 2015
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2016
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2017

Motorsport Photographer: https://www.facebook.com/MDTPhotography35/