• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:36:22 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

[Release] OK Junior and OK Senior

Started by Raise, August 25, 2017, 02:36:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raise

August 25, 2017, 02:36:50 AM Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 02:48:37 AM by Raise
OK Junior and OK Senior
This mod is based on fictional dynos, both are essentially modified from their KF3 and KF1 counter parts with slightly faster mid range. The OKJ is on Mediums and the OKSr is on Soft and Mediums. The mod includes 3 engines an TM OKJ and OKSr an Vortex OKJ and OKSr and an IAME OKJ and OKSr all three are identical.

Download
http://simkartmodding.freeforums.net/thread/17/release-ok-junior-senior

I do not authorize the redistribution of this mod to any other site besides the SimKartModding website. This mod is the sole work of Ian Bushey (DRkarter97/Raise) and may not be edited by anyone for any purpose with out the express consent of myself.

I highly recommend making an account on the SKM forum and checking in with us regularly because I will be posting everything to SKM first and KRP forum 24 hours later.

Cory_Hayes

KaiTheKarter15

um hi for me when i put it in i open the game then it crashes and yes i have tried taking it out and it works so please fix the bug thanks :P :P

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: KaiTheKarter15 on November 17, 2017, 12:06:55 PM
um hi for me when i put it in i open the game then it crashes and yes i have tried taking it out and it works so please fix the bug thanks :P :P

1. Works for me
2. Don't reply being a d-bag trying to say " fix the bugs tanks :P :P " when it works for others.
3. Replies like that also won't get you anywhere if you want stuff done for the game, it will literally cause SKM to completely ignore any mod requests you have in the future.

Raise

Im so confident you didn't install the chassis files (http://simkartmodding.freeforums.net/thread/24/physics-drkarter97-mods) that if you can prove that you installed the mod totally correctly and it is the mod that is making your game crash I'll update the M6 and make an RFM paint for it with in the week

Birel-Rotax 42

Quote from: Raise on November 17, 2017, 08:54:56 PM

Im so confident you didn't install the chassis files (http://simkartmodding.freeforums.net/thread/24/physics-drkarter97-mods) that if you can prove that you installed the mod totally correctly and it is the mod that is making your game crash I'll update the M6 and make an RFM paint for it with in the week
This is what I live for.

KaiTheKarter15

September 03, 2018, 03:54:12 PM #6 Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 12:08:38 PM by KaiTheKarter15
OK i'm sorry for the little argument.

I also didn't think of what I was saying before sorry  :-\

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: KaiTheKarter15 on September 03, 2018, 03:54:12 PM
OK i'm sorry for the little argument but to be honest I don't deserve a ban on simkartmodding just for this and what else have I done.

Please don't start hating me...

Lol

Raise

OK i'm sorry for the little argument but to be honest I don't deserve a ban on simkartmodding just for this and what else have I done.

Bro you weren't banned for the stupid things you say or else 90% of this forum would catch a ban the first time they post on the skm forum. You're banned cause you associate with a kid who has repeatedly threatened to steal our content and constantly harasses our admin team. That being said you're certianly not helping your case by acting like a child who has never been told no before. Tbh maybe your dad should have bought you a better personality instead of 8k insta followers

Headhunting

Quote from: Raise on September 03, 2018, 05:26:50 PM

instead of 8k insta followers
Haters gonna hate at least he has more followers and is a known driver, who are you raise 

AidenKempf

September 03, 2018, 09:05:07 PM #10 Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 09:07:42 PM by AidenKempf

Bro you weren't banned for the stupid things you say or else 90% of this forum would catch a ban the first time they post on the skm forum. You're banned cause you associate with a kid who has repeatedly threatened to steal our content and constantly harasses our admin team. That being said you're certianly not helping your case by acting like a child who has never been told no before. Tbh maybe your dad should have bought you a better personality instead of 8k insta followers
Holy fuck ian, you straight did him dirty
They say nothing is impossible but i do nothing every day

Raise

Quote from: Headhunting on September 03, 2018, 08:11:08 PM

Haters gonna hate at least he has more followers and is a known driver, who are you raise

A brand new account from the same time zone as kai trying to shit talk me about insta followers and irl driver reputation like that has any relevance on this forum lol. God I just love when I get proven right, oh but please don't hate me lmfao

Headhunting

Quote from: Raise on September 03, 2018, 10:24:31 PM

A brand new account from the same time zone as kai trying to shit talk me about insta followers and irl driver reputation like that has any relevance on this forum lol. God I just love when I get proven right, oh but please don't hate me lmfao
Be quite Kai is good driver in real life and probably is better then you will ever be at anything you are a guy who probably sits behind some computer screen going i can be rude to a kid who is gonna make in life whilst you look back to the days when you modded stuff that was alright, you are nothing but an old man who has no company but your computer screen you old retired pensioner.

AidenKempf

Quote from: Headhunting on September 03, 2018, 11:07:00 PM
Quote from: Raise on September 03, 2018, 10:24:31 PM

Be quite Kai is good driver in real life and probably is better then you will ever be at anything you are a guy who probably sits behind some computer screen going i can be rude to a kid who is gonna make in life whilst you look back to the days when you modded stuff that was alright, you are nothing but an old man who has no company but your computer screen you old retired pensioner.
Like raise said driver reputation doesnt not matter much on this fourm
They say nothing is impossible but i do nothing every day

Raise

I know the only thing going for you is the fact your dad blows obscene amounts of money on your Karting career but you need to realize that carry's no weight here. In general your own ego and self absorbed shit talking doesn't even carry weight in the real world you just sound like a pathetic child.

Now I could respond to your inane and incorrect assertions about my personal life but to be quite honest I couldn't care less what a sniveling child has to say about me and my content especially when this was started by you groveling to be able to access my forum.

This is my last response to this thread I assume you'll have something to say but I assure you it will only serve, as this whole thread has, as a prime example of why there should be an age limit on the internet