• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:58:45 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

rk kart

Started by lingy76, April 16, 2018, 03:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lingy76

here is the rk kart paint.

please let me know if you have downloaded this.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d4tbfwcdqtcl3dq/rk%20kart%20%281%29%20%281%29.pnt?dl=0
ASK FOR PAINTS AND I WILL MAKE THEM!

Raise

I really am not here to start something, this is just genuine criticism. There are so many points on this paint where things dont line up and where things are cut by the template and it also appears you just copy and pasted a random image of a sticker kit on the template so it is super poor resolution. Again not trying to flame, just asking that if you plan on putting effort into a paint you at least try and clean things up and line up the edges. You could also put photos of the paint on here.

lingy76

Raise

Kasper Petersson

lingy76

Tbf max I never used tyre softner. Just becuase driving in the wet is about how good the driver is not about who has got the best engine

Raise

May 11, 2018, 07:55:21 PM #6 Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 07:58:52 PM by Raise
Quote from: lingy76 on May 11, 2018, 06:42:13 PM
Tbf max I never used tyre softner. Just becuase driving in the wet is about how good the driver is not about who has got the best engine

Can we please keep the discussion to the topic at hand, I like how you've addressed max but have yet to address the obvious short comings in your paint. Can't blame lack of money on that one bud.

Kasper Petersson