• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:44:41 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Kart racing pro championship

Started by lingy76, March 14, 2018, 11:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oscar Pedersen

lingy76

the next race is 18th april at essay.

practice 20mins
qauli 10 mins
heat 1 7 mins 
heat 2 7 mins
pre final 8 mins
final 9 mins

server opens at 16:25
ASK FOR PAINTS AND I WILL MAKE THEM!

Kasper Petersson

What a joke of a series, me and Cory got removed from the series for arguing about the organiser (Ethan/lingy76) hitting both me and Cory off, Alessandro's and Ethan's argument was that we didn't have video proof, and that we should just let it go because it's just a game, both of those arguments are not apart of the rule book, and also just stupid. So sad to see another series going to crap.

Alessandro Ceronetti

No need to fuck us over. And don't blame us for not having any video evidence. And don't blame me for it, as it was ethan's Decision
Alessandro Ceronetti,

Senior X30 Driver,
OKC Administrator and Founder
Kart Racing Pro World Champion
2x OKC Champion
4x OKC Vice-Champion
Season 1 SKM X30 World Champion
FPR Official Driver

Cory_Hayes

To be fair, Kasper isn't f***ing you guys over, it doesn't say in your rules that you need video evidence for incidents.

I/We understand that Ethan was the one who freaked out and banned us, literally for nothing more than us arguing the ruling and the fact we were both taken out by him.

The series is fun and I advise anyone who wants to race on KRP to join the series, but for people to want to stay competing in the series, you can't hide behind the " Video evidence " call, when its not stated in the rules that it was needed, and as everyone knows, KRP replays are really really short in the last releases ( So in future people will have to change settings to extend it to prevent this )

Cory_Hayes

Video of me mis judging the speed the group was going and hitting you?

Okay lol

Cory_Hayes

Hardly relevant to the situation that we were talking about.

Kasper Petersson

This has absolutely nothing to do with this situation, and it wasnt even during a race

Hugo Hernandez

it was in the formation lap , shame i stop to record ,on the Heat 1 you just crashed me twice in 3 corners. What a shame

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: Mr.Velilla on April 19, 2018, 03:38:39 PM
it was in the formation lap , shame i stop to record ,on the Heat 1 you just crashed me twice in 3 corners. What a shame

Also when you hit me into turn 2 to take me out.... Shame.....

Hugo Hernandez

when was that? I only remeber that you started on Pole and just as we cross over the yellow line , you turnt completly to the left , but didnt worked , and i was in P1 after that so you just went on the grass and didnt brake on Turn 3

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: Mr.Velilla on April 19, 2018, 03:42:19 PM
when was that? I only remeber that you started on Pole and just as we cross over the yellow line , you turnt completly to the left , but didnt worked , and i was in P1 after that so you just went on the grass and didnt brake on Turn 3

I never " Turnt completly to the left " I merged over and it seemed as though you merged to the middle as well, we made contact, I went across the infield of turn 1, I came back on after turn 1, Joel P1, You P2, I was P3, and then I went for a move and made a bit of contact due to lag

Cory_Hayes

I guess we will ignore you going to pits and cutting the track and re joining over and over

Hugo Hernandez

I recived a penalty for it alredy and accepted it so i dont know why you say that

anyway see you in the next round