• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:42:41 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Kart racing pro championship

Started by lingy76, March 14, 2018, 11:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lingy76

Hi guys

Tried to gather interest in a kart racing pro championship last year. Wasn't much interest. So I was wondering if this year if I giveback dates, engines, tracks and times out would people like to commite to this?

Let me know in comments! The sooner you show interest the earlier we can get started!

Please find below what I have come up with so far

Engine:KF3
Chassis:any choice
Tracks: whilton mill, llandow, shenington, rye house, genk, and finally pfi
Dates: tba

Cheers guys

Anyone who has any rude thoughts and comments towards this idea please keep it to yourself.
ASK FOR PAINTS AND I WILL MAKE THEM!

dede80

For me it's great!!!

I have also 3 friends who can join.

Can we put more european racetrack like Lonato, Sarno, La Conca, Ampfing, etc

Days: monday, tuesday (I suppose for sure everybody of us is on real racetrack during weekend!)
Time: between 17,00 to 22,00

Race format: 1 racing day (Free practice 1 and 2 (15 minutes), Qualy (10 min), Final 15 laps.

For example:
Meeting time 18,00
Free Practice 1  18,30-18,45
Free Practice 2  19,30-19,45
Qualy   20,10-20,20
Race    21,00 + 15 laps

We can do on monday one racetrack, on tuesday a different racetrack.

Do you think possible?

Raise

Quote from: lingy76 on March 14, 2018, 11:14:36 PM
Anyone who has any rude thoughts and comments towards this idea please keep it to yourself.

To any one wishing to start a league who has poorly hashed out ideas and a total lack of planning please put some effort into your posts before trying something you are not willing to see through  ;)

Cory_Hayes

@Dede80

In regards to " free practice 1 and free practice 2 "
Best case scenario is that the series uses a dedicated server and there will be unofficial practice before start time, then a half hour or hour of official practice then qual, race, etc
I doubt this " series " will use a dedicated server in all honesty.

Best format would be the standard 1hr practice, 10-15minute qual, pre final, final.

So time schedule wise would be
Start Practice - 18:00
Start Qual - 18:30 ( If you already have had some pre practice, might as well only have half hour of practice not the full hour )
Start Pre Final - 18:45
Start Final - 19:00
* Roughly *

Keep it as short as possible while trying to build up the series, don't over complicate it or make it drag on because people tend to generally lose interest when the event drags out. + Don't restart races just because someone rolled their kart forward on the grid, or because someone crashed.

And don't let Finn Gehrsitz and his mates race, they are trash and will just take everyone out.

Kasper Petersson

Kasper Petersson

Also please post the links to all of the tracks.

Oscar Pedersen

Hi it is someone that have started it already

lingy76

March 16, 2018, 09:50:28 PM #7 Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 09:34:44 PM by lingy76
Glad to see response to this guys! I am happy to start and I'll make some dates that it can be during the day! I think judging by what you are saying it should be in week time and it will be run to time zone of gb
These are the dates I come up with

Llandow 30th march

Whilton mill 5 April

Shenington  19 April

Rye house    26 April

Genk    3 may

Pfi   10 may

And for the day it will be the same format

16:00 free practice (25mins)

16:30 qauli (12 mins)

16:47 pre final (10 mins)

17:00  grande final (12 mins)

Kasper Petersson

Again, could you please post the links to the tracks to make it easier for everyone + there is multiple verisions of some of the tracks.

lingy76

I will post tracks up as soon as I get over 7 entries. I'll leave a template you have to fill out and leave in the comments to enter the series

Username:
Kart number:
Chassis:
Nationality:
Email address:

Email address is to email drivers the official timetables as well as publishing the timetable. It will also be to send them the pack they need for the tracks.

Raise

You really should just link the tracks openly on the main page of the series if the tracks are on some level private  then you either shouldn't use them or you need to get written permission to release them

dede80

Please visit this

http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=6322.0

We can start in this way, meanwhile we find a solution for server.

Oscar Pedersen

Username:Oscar Pedersen
Kart number:
Chassis:lotus
Nationality:sweden
Email address: dont want to

lingy76

ENTRIES CLOSE 28TH MARCH

ANYONE WHO WISHES TO ENTER A RACE AS A GUEST ROUND IS ABLE TO ENTER A DAY BEFORE THE ROUND THEY WISH TO COMPETE

DEPENDING ON ENTRIES THE CHAMPIONSHIP COULD BE CANCELLED. ALSO IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME WITH SETTINGS ON PORTFOWARDING AND CAN DO IT ON TEAM VIEWER THEN PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP. ALSO THINKING ABOUT HAVING AN OFFICIAL TEST DAY AT LLANDOW BEFORE THE FIRST ROUND.

Kasper Petersson

Username: Kasper Petersson
Kart number: 33
Chassis: TK
Nationality: Sweden
Email address: -