• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:48:53 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Daytona DMAX

Started by amsblaze, December 10, 2017, 11:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amsblaze

Raise

I applaud you for the effort you graciously expended to produce this post so forgive me for asking these questions. Are you asking for a rotax engine? If yes are you expecting a rental kart chassis as well maybe you could explain the difference between Dmax and rotax and that might clarify why you've (I assumed) requested it be made or are you just asking if it exists at all in any form.

amsblaze

December 11, 2017, 01:02:08 PM #2 Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 01:07:17 PM by amsblaze
Dmax has a 125cc rotax evo engine that all i know, and i was asking if anyone has made it i know there was a club 100 engine mod but its abit outdated.

im new to all the modding on pc games as i just moved from xbox

Raise

there is an out of date rotax mod for the game that has yet to be updated but there are plans for the author to bring it to release 3

amsblaze

do you know when it could be updated?

Raise

Quote from: amsblaze on December 11, 2017, 10:00:00 PM
do you know when it could be updated?

It can be updated at any time when it gets updated I cant say as its not my mod

GT VIRUS

DMAX runs an Evo J-MAX on various rental chassis. The one I could find was a Sodi GTMAX, with a combined chassis/engine weight of 132kg!

amsblaze

yeah they're the new chassis they made this year

Taddzy

December 21, 2017, 10:03:02 PM #8 Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 09:02:46 PM by Max Tadd
Quote from: GT VIRUS on December 13, 2017, 04:21:19 AM
DMAX runs an Evo J-MAX on various rental chassis. The one I could find was a Sodi GTMAX, with a combined chassis/engine weight of 132kg!

I runs in Birel chassis in full dmax form with a OKJ exhaust and the red on the left side
There is also the dmax gt which I think is a rotax sodi rental kart
Senior TKM
TKM Southern Chamionship 2015
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2016
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2017

Motorsport Photographer: https://www.facebook.com/MDTPhotography35/