• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:07:48 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Super X30 ( Work In Progress )

Started by Cory_Hayes, July 24, 2017, 08:20:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory_Hayes

It is a wip, obviously sizing is wrong, no radiator, everything is missing, xx

Cory_Hayes

futureracer

i drove one of these a few weekends back, crazy how fast they are! excited to try it in krp :)

Cory_Hayes

Been messing with the ENGN file, I am going off of the data sheet for the Super X30 ( not a dyno sheet ) so at the moment it has the appropriate amount of power but I don't think its exactly in the right places, it just feels like a smooth KF1 right now, hopefully someone can get me a dyno sheet so I can make it right.
( Carby is pretty much a place holder atm, and I have done a bit more since this photo model wise, + working on the exhaust texture, and making the engine less shiny.

osna521999

Cory_Hayes

osna521999

There is just on Problem the engine reach easy 16k because ist the same Ignition as the Ignition from the X30 2016
and your can drive the engine with max 16500 rpm ...

Cory_Hayes

from what I have seen it only reaches 15000? the data sheet says it only reaches 15000 as well?

Cory_Hayes

Cory_Hayes

Been working on small things on the model + textures now.

osna521999

thats a great Data sheet but , the ignition parts are the same as the parts from the X30 and a X30reach 16000 /16500.
Maybe iame said ist the Limit but you drive it with 16000 /16500 rpm max.
Stupid shit haha

Cory_Hayes

I mean, thats cool and all, but I am just going off a data sheet unless you can show me like data of it revving that hard