• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:58:24 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Amay conversion track beta v1.0 [RELEASED]

Started by andri, February 07, 2011, 06:22:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andri

Quote from: oppolo on May 03, 2011, 07:54:06 PM
any news about an update for this beautifull track? isn't it too bumpy? http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z226/kirkkonummi/KRP/screen010.png

I'm really sorry, I lost all my krp tracks (amay and 2 own tracks 80% done) because of hard drive trouble. Hd to buy a new HD, bu I didn't keep any backup so I have to redo all the job.

aireisor

What a nice track. Loved it from rFactor. Hope somebody shapes it into a playable version.

And nice video andri :)

oppolo

Quote from: aireisor on May 11, 2011, 04:46:08 AM
Hope somebody shapes it into a playable version.
i am a little sad about this track because it is beatifull but too bumpy.
i am able to do nothing with these things, does nobody, able to adjust a track, likes it?

Nitrox

If I get my hands on the track data (I think it's BTB) I could try to flatten those bumps a bit... However, it would be the best if someone who raced there before could do this.

Schwoni

you can also try smooth in 3ds but it smooth only a bit  ;)

maxrod

You need the person who built the track to resurface the track before it is converted, when looking at youtube of the track in real life is not that bumpy. Same as buckmore needs to be resurfaced before converted.

Schwoni

ok :) Buckmore i allready have resurfaced, i only have to convert it, but i also have to find time for this i`m very busy at the moment. We`ll see if it is better than! :)

andri

I will ask the group who built the track to resurface it, if they accept,and I will re-convert it. But, now it's summertime and I'm on vacation.

raffone76

why not appearing lap times in this track??