• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:04:09 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Logitech G27 Not Responding Inputs

Started by bobthemac, November 16, 2016, 12:41:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobthemac

I am having some issues with my G27 wheel it works fine in all other games, F1 2016, Project Cars, Race Craft. KRP finds it but I can move the pedals and wheels as much as I want I just don't get any values in the calibration menu. When I try and assign buttons they are instantly assigned with "J1 POV1 N" I have checked my gear box is not in gear and it isn't I have unplugged and plugged it many times and re installed over and over and no joy. If I remove the wheel from my computer it all works fine and I can assign keys on the key board but as soon as I plug it in I get this issue. Has anyone encountered this before.

teeds

You have another controller on your system maybe? In the calibration window does it show the G27 Wheel at the top? You can select it with the arrows if not.

karter26

I'm having the same problem I cant assign nything but the game picks up me wheel under the controller

AidenKempf

Quote from: teeds on November 16, 2016, 12:06:21 PM
You have another controller on your system maybe? In the calibration window does it show the G27 Wheel at the top? You can select it with the arrows if not.

guys try this it will work I have a g27 it works 10/10
They say nothing is impossible but i do nothing every day

karter26

Rodolfo

Same here with Thrustmaster TS-PC Tacer and Pedals, under config I can click on it, but can't get the wheel and pedals to work, only the shifter pedals work. Cannot save profile aswell. Cgaphics are set ok.
Wheel works fine in every other sim!

SirVanhan

My G27 doesn't register 180° of rotation.