• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:43:57 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Junior TKM or Minimax?

Started by jon_of_mine, September 12, 2016, 06:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hugo Hernandez

Quote from: Marco Dakic on September 16, 2016, 02:35:31 PM
Hugo you are in Senior :D damn how the time flyes :D
Hahahahaha ,yes it really does.

jon_of_mine

Quote from: futureracer on September 20, 2016, 09:15:32 PM
you should try a tkm before minimax, since your picture is you indoor karting im guessing you have very little experience? if so id go with tkm since its not a very high horsepower class and its great to learn momentum, and race craft, but the tkm classes over in europe and crazy haha, just have fun crashing :P
When I go on the Buckmore Park or Bayford Website website for classes it doesn't mention Junior Tkm... :( Also the picture was karting with my friends from school.

futureracer

ohh sorry, since im not from europe i dont know which classes they run at which tracks, but if your new to karting (havent run anything more than rentals) id highly suggest not going straight to x30, go to something with less horsepower, it makes for a better driver.

jon_of_mine

Quote from: futureracer on September 22, 2016, 03:50:43 AM
ohh sorry, since im not from europe i dont know which classes they run at which tracks, but if your new to karting (havent run anything more than rentals) id highly suggest not going straight to x30, go to something with less horsepower, it makes for a better driver.

Wait I can do Junior TKM! If I could afford and go kart.

futureracer

tkm is probably your cheapest option

jon_of_mine

I don't think I could afford one anyway :(