• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:09:45 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Russian Ring Kart Layout

Started by vizzz, December 10, 2010, 11:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vizzz

December 10, 2010, 11:20:52 PM Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 08:55:51 PM by vizzz
Here is karting track based on Russian Ring from GP Bikes.

Thanks for Piboso for track tools and for KRP. Right now it's possible to add tracks. So it was easy to add almost finished track to KRP.
BTW, karting layout was always included in Russian Ring track. I made my own version of trackside objects suited for karting.

Links for download:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PSZ261HV
http://uploading.com/files/fad27e15/rr_kart.zip/

Install:
Unpack archive in root folder of KRP:  X:\Program Files\Kart Racing Pro\

Updated RDF file is attached. Added pits, grid is fixed and moved to long strait to enable roll start.
Replace original RDF with fixed one in folder:  X:\Program Files\Kart Racing Pro\track\RussianRing\

Bacchulum

Thanks vizzz for the track, nice to have a change. ;D
Just one suggestion, maybe include a pits so drivers don't join on the actual track.
Other than that it's pretty good. ;)

OS-Chris

Jason Burstein

December 11, 2010, 01:51:35 AM #3 Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 01:24:58 PM by Jason Burstein
Really nice track. I really like the first corner the shicane. It really reminds me of a layout my track used to run. What is everybodys best time with the defualt? So far im at a 32.94

thr3eam

Very nice! The track itself is very spacious and allows the racer to carry some serious speed in otherwise slow looking confinements, I love it! Thank you for posting it.
Wowza!

Diswanio

Wow, a new track!!
Thank you very much  :D

MarceL

Its possible to use these track in the Demo?

Audi TT

MarceL

Schade, muss ich mich wohl noch ein par Tage gedulden =/

Bacchulum

Quote from: Jason Burstein on December 11, 2010, 01:51:35 AM
Really nice track. I really like the first corner the shicane. It really reminds me of a layout my track used to run. What is everybodys best time with the defualt? So far im at a 32.94
33.348 KC1, but that's not with the default, a few minor tweaks which has become my default. ;)

blixten

December 12, 2010, 01:31:45 PM #10 Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 11:29:02 PM by blixten
realy amazing track its realy funny, my best lap with the KC1 was 32.50 with default set, just soft tyres

EDIT ! 32.32  :o was just driving and bang ! 32.3  :D

Joned

Thanks a lot vizzz. Good work!!!

vizzz

I placed updated RDF file in first post.

Juan_d_k

Thank you very much for this track..,  ;D