• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:58:22 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Weak FFB

Started by Tr!st@n, March 30, 2016, 12:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tr!st@n

Hey guys, i have a problem with my Fanatec GT3 RS wheel. The FFB strenght on the wheel, in the profiler and in game is set to the maximum and it is still very weak. Is there any other option to turn up the FFB?
Thanks in advance
Tristan
FA Kart - IAME X30 Senior

PiBoSo

Have you tried the steering wheel with other simulators?
Could you please check if the Fanatec software is updated?

Tr!st@n

Quote from: PiBoSo on March 30, 2016, 06:03:09 PM

Have you tried the steering wheel with other simulators?
Could you please check if the Fanatec software is updated?
Yes, the software is updated. In WRS, for example, it is also weak, but not as extreme.

Tr!st@n

Any advice? Some way to e.g. multiply the FFB rate in the files?

PiBoSo

Quote from: Tr!st@n on April 01, 2016, 11:30:34 PM

If the force feedback is weak in the center, please look at point 9 of this quick guide: http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=3596.0
If the force feedback is weak in general, what are you comparing it to? If you are comparing to real life, then unfortunately no commercial steering wheel can match the forces of a real kart  :)

Tr!st@n

Quote from: PiBoSo on April 02, 2016, 11:52:34 AM
Quote from: Tr!st@n on April 01, 2016, 11:30:34 PM

If the force feedback is weak in the center, please look at point 9 of this quick guide: http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=3596.0
If the force feedback is weak in general, what are you comparing it to? If you are comparing to real life, then unfortunately no commercial steering wheel can match the forces of a real kart  :)
Yeah i understand that :D I am comparing it to other sim platforms. For example rFactor, RaceRoom etc.