• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:40:01 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

MaxTM - A telemetry tool for GPB, MXB, WRS and KRP

Started by HornetMaX, June 05, 2014, 03:24:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Two wheels, more than enough.

VELOCIPEDE

i don't have the BIP at the start of the session, i need to control the telemetry data ?

HornetMaX

Quote from: VELOCIPEDE on July 27, 2015, 10:43:12 AM
i don't have the BIP at the start of the session, i need to control the telemetry data ?

Man, when a new version of KRP is out, all the plugin stuff may need an update.
If there are no chnages ot the plugin interface, then the plugins working with the previous beta will work with the new one too.
But if there are changes, they will not work.

Beta14 introduced quite a lot of changes for the plugins, so I simply need the time to work on this. It arrived 3 days ago ... I have a wife, 2 kinds, a job, a motorbike and I do need at least 5hrs sleep every day. So it may take a while.

MaX.

VELOCIPEDE

HornetMaX

Quote from: VELOCIPEDE on July 27, 2015, 02:28:10 PM
my post it's only to report the problem
You mean the fact that 3 days after a new beta the different plugins are not yet updated ?
Doesn't sound like a problem and yep, I'm fully aware of that anyway.

When a new version is ready, I'll post it here, as always.

MaX.

HornetMaX

Yep, but not good ones I guess.

I'm mostly a GPB fan and GPB lately has received very little attention from Piboso (last beta was 1 year ago and was a tiny upgrade of the previous one, which was rather old too, not solving any of the glaring issues reported). That has significantly lowered my willingness to spend time on the HUD plugin, the telemetry tool and other stuff I have around Piboso's games (a tool to edit the .scl sound file and one to show/edit the Pacejka's tyre model).

Bottom line: until my interest in GPB is back again, there won't be any other update for KRP (nor MXB, WRS, GBP).

Sorry guys.

MaX.

VELOCIPEDE

:( :'(
your telemetry is a fantastic tool for the newby and for expert driver

HornetMaX

Quote from: VELOCIPEDE on September 22, 2015, 10:00:29 PM
:( :'(
your telemetry is a fantastic tool for the newby and for expert driver
Thanks, I'm glad it is appreciated (even if I'm sure it could be much better).
I won't drop it completely (unless some catastrophe happens), let's say it's on standby, like all the other stuff I do for GPB &co.

MaX.

HornetMaX

v1.11 out:

• Updated for GPB beta7, WRS beta7b, MXB beta3, KRP beta14.
  • IMPORTANT: telemetry files saved with older versions of MaxTM are not supported. You won't be able to open them.

sam19

Hi HornetMax

i tried downloading this last night but cant seem to get it to work it just comes up with the Mega cloud logo and then stop

sam

HornetMaX

Quote from: sam19 on February 11, 2016, 06:22:46 PM
i tried downloading this last night but cant seem to get it to work it just comes up with the Mega cloud logo and then stop
Works fine for me, with both chrome and firefox.

HornetMaX

v1.12 out:

HornetMaX

v1.13 out:

• Does not work for MXB beta4 (keep on using v1.12 for it).
  • Updates for GPB beta 9, WRS beta 9 and KRP beta 15.

You may need to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Package (x86): once you press Download, select the x86 version "vcredist_x86.exe".