• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:26:30 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

(WIP) 1978 Dap Jesolo ( Vintage Kart)

Started by Cory_Hayes, July 31, 2015, 08:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LauZzZn

Its a question of expectation I think. Yes it has be stolen and thats not nice as you invested work, but everybody knows it and if you are honest: who cares? You got your engine, thats the reason why you created it. If you would have released it to public, for sure somebody would have modified it but in the end, you got your engine and thats what you did it for. Its really sad whats happening here, I know its not nice if your hard work is used by somebody else, but thats life. So just calm down, release your stuff to public and dont care about what the others do :)
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

Cory_Hayes

I completely get your point Lala, but, These certain people were are talking about have taken a lot of peoples content and modified it, with out even giving anyone a heads up, and then tried to say they didn't..... like... its so blatant and nothing is being done about it, I remember back in the day when our good mate Ryan Harris ( Sorry to have to bring your name into it babe <3 ) mate a helmet for KRP... and some randy came and basically re colored shit and released it, and shit went down, PiBoSo removed the post if I remember right, and now he is like lol and doesn't even blink.... so its like... why bother? I have made soooo many private tracks and stuff but I just don't think people deserve it :/ there are a small group of people ( of all nationalities) that are supportive, and I think I can speak for most track makers here by saying its nice when people support it, but then there is just stupid little douches bags i.e Hugo and his little posse who have to come in and ruin everything.... I totally get what you mean, but its annoying.

Cory_Hayes

+ to add on to what I just said, another case from back in the day, When Tonykartmini released a track of yours.... perma ban..... and it was ONE thing.... and these little kids have been abusing us in different languages and taking every thing they can take and nothing is done? sooooooooooooo yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa #Logic

Avansino

Quote from: LauZzZn on December 04, 2015, 02:49:17 PM
Its a question of expectation I think. Yes it has be stolen and thats not nice as you invested work, but everybody knows it and if you are honest: who cares? You got your engine, thats the reason why you created it. If you would have released it to public, for sure somebody would have modified it but in the end, you got your engine and thats what you did it for. Its really sad whats happening here, I know its not nice if your hard work is used by somebody else, but thats life. So just calm down, release your stuff to public and dont care about what the others do :)
I understand what you're saying, but Didn't you delete all of your links at one point for this exact same reason? I mean that kind of makes your post less meaningful, in my opinion.

Cory_Hayes

Cory_Hayes

From DrKarter

It is so annoying reading that some how we just have to except as modders that our content is just going to get stolen. If you were a cop and some one who lives in a bad neighborhood told you their car was stolen would you tell them tips to avoid it and just send them on their way? No of course not that's stupid! You'd find who was responsible and punish then appropriately. So how is it that this doesn't apply to modding? Because it's for a video game? So some how just because the end game is a video game and not well I don't even know, we just have to accept that it'll get stolen and deal with it when it's happening on the OFFICIAL forums not even some B grade no reputation forum the one run by the owner of this game. Absolutely pathetic

Dont shoot the messenger plox

LauZzZn

I absolutely understand what you guys mean, and I dont want to blame you for what you are doing, as you said, I did the same. I think releasing a stolen track as yours to the public is something different, but thats not the topic now. I havent seen a paint, track or engine released by them here, I am open for examples, please with links, but when they change it for their 'private usage' its their thing.
And, sorry, I am not the police ;) Again, I dont want to blame anyone for anybody (I am talking to the modders now), but also PiBoSo is very challenged and overstrained with the current situation. KRP is still his sim with his most dedication, even if its not very obvious. If you guys release your stuff to public, I havent seen that for long, a lot will 'steal' it, and I mean they will modify it. I will talk to PiBoSo, so we can keep an eye on your releases and if somebody copies them and delete them then.
I hope you understand what I want to say, and again, I dont want to offend any of those guys who actually did something for this community :)
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

Racer80

Can you give us a download link for it now Cory?

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: Racer80 on December 08, 2015, 05:08:56 PM
Can you give us a download link for it now Cory?

UUHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMM Nope, thanks KRP Spain for ruining it for everyone (y)
Soz bruh

HamletBandit (tonykartmini)

i am a man who would like to try this mod

Chiimpus

Quote from: DRkarter97 on December 15, 2015, 06:02:55 AM
Now I can't wait for my 2nd consecutive 2 week ban for being immature or something maybe harassing admins? Discussing topic not relevant to thread subject? Who knows its as much a mystery as is why piboso seems to like krp Spain more than the rest of us ::)

Cory_Hayes

Hey guys, just leave it, I appreciate the support, I hope that PiBoSo will make me a moderator in the near future so I can help keep stuff in line, but yeah :)