• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

SKUSA Supernats XIX Track Discussion for KRP

Started by Myles Rowe Top Kart #6, November 26, 2015, 04:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myles Rowe Top Kart #6

I just went to SKUSA Supernats XIX for the TAG Jr. and I absolutely loved the track because it was just simply fun to drive but also provided amazing racing. In one heat race I remember I made 17 different passes in the race with 12 laps. It was phenominal. I feel this track if taken with care and developed by a team of multiple people that are really good with editing tracks and things like that should make it. I am not requesting it specifically for me, I am requesting it for the whole KRP community because I believe if these individuals can make it very well we will have great racing on KRP with still room on the track to race and not hit the barriers in the process. I think it would work very well for SKWC and other up and coming series that other individuals are working on. I just believe that we should have at least one really good modern street track on KRP and I thought the Supernats track was perfect for it.
If you are one of the individuals who are good at making tracks for KRP (you know who you are) you can contact me directly in the forum or on my email: mylesrowe@hotmail.com
I can send you videos and/or just tell you about the track you just don't see that much in videos the bumps and how the curbs worked and actually look like not how the videos make it look like and just how the kart drives and help you design and perfect it.
Thank you I hope you all like this idea and take it into consideration.  :)
Sincerely,

Myles Rowe

Xander Clements

Myles if you used a GPS add-on for your Mychron 4 this weekend in Vegas and would be willing to upload your GPS data, it would give modders a head-start and a solid base. I am not saying that they will make the track, but GPS data from what my little knowledge on the subject is makes the process 10 times easier.

Myles Rowe Top Kart #6

Alright I will try but how do I upload it into a message on the forum.
Sincerely,

Myles Rowe

Myles Rowe Top Kart #6

Ok thanks. Now who wants to be in on the project for making the track so I can send the gps to them.
Sincerely,

Myles Rowe

Avansino

Quote from: DRkarter97 on November 26, 2015, 07:25:13 PM
Just post it, if someone wants to make it maybe they'll use it

Basically, he's saying he'll make Supernats if you put up the gps data.

Tr!st@n

Quote from: Avansino on November 26, 2015, 11:39:41 PM
Quote from: DRkarter97 on November 26, 2015, 07:25:13 PM
Just post it, if someone wants to make it maybe they'll use it

Basically, he's saying he'll make Supernats if you put up the gps data.
I don't think so.
FA Kart - IAME X30 Senior

DjFIL

From videos I've seen it looked like a great track, except really really bumpy.  Any progress on having this made for KRP?

futureracer

i can try to make it, i just need someone to convert from btb

LauZzZn

Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

Braden Eves

Quote from: LauZzZn on May 24, 2016, 11:11:50 AM
I can do that

Don't bother it was the worst track i've driven in my entire life... SKUSA made a horrible decision to leave the Rio it was 10000x better than the track we had to race on last year...

Birel-Rotax 42

Quote from: Braden Eves on May 26, 2016, 02:52:20 PM
Quote from: LauZzZn on May 24, 2016, 11:11:50 AM
I can do that

Don't bother it was the worst track i've driven in my entire life... SKUSA made a horrible decision to leave the Rio it was 10000x better than the track we had to race on last year...
The Rio kicked ass. Braden is right - the track from last year was one that was almost universally hated for poor track design and awful planning. You can still make the track, but time would be better spent elsewhere imo.

AidenKempf

Honstly I loved the Supernats XIX or 20 XD it was a super fun track with lots of passing and it wasn't the bumpy it just looks like that in vids because gopros make stuff look bumpy sometimes it was a good track, it was bumpy in 2 or 3 corners though not that many
They say nothing is impossible but i do nothing every day