• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:47:14 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Kart Racing PRO Mini 60 Paints

Started by Hugo Hernandez, August 09, 2015, 07:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hugo Hernandez

Hi
In that post are the photos
I know TonyKart,Kosmic and FA arent the officials of the mini but i think is a good idea

TonyKart and ALL Motorsport created by Alex Lahoz Lopez

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1475479559414878&id=100008585443494&pnref=story

Hugo Hernandez

1.What I done to my friends and people who take the kart or they like the stickers

2.Me care if piboso will do more chassis for mini or not I've done because i like doing it and I have fun and I think that helping the community .

Thanks for your time

Spargo92

I would love more mini 60 paints and chassis
Race Hard

Cory_Hayes

Just saying, like... 1 in 15 people actually use the Mini60, if yous want paints, there is literally nothing stopping you from learning to do them, I didn't know how to use photoshop before KRP, and now I can comfortably make skins, so just learn to do it, as for more brands of karts for mini 60, yeah, it would be nice to see a mini tonykart and birel, but, we don't need them, there are more important things in the game, thank you for your time.
<3 x

Fa Racing Kart

Quote from: DRkarter97 on August 12, 2015, 09:45:26 PM
Quote from: Alexll5 on August 12, 2015, 09:37:21 PM
Quote from: hugo72 on August 12, 2015, 09:36:09 PM
Link
+Intrepid Mini

http://www.mediafire.com/download/wnvquc9696c16ty/Mini60+Paints.rar
All people look this, I improve a lot I made it this morning

Mate its great you're putting all these paints out but you need to slow down these paints don't line up or they're low resolution. If they're low resolution fix them and if they aren't lining up take a second and move stuff around it is shotty craftsmanship when your paints visibly do not line up.
The intrepid is beautiful and you know it

Fa Racing Kart

Quote from: DRkarter97 on August 12, 2015, 09:49:24 PM
I recommend a reread of my reply i edited and it has a small change and no it is not you took the Kart David graphics and you butchered them together neglecting to line everything up properly and remove any lines that shouldn't be there. Its bad and your cockiness is not a good way to join to act when it comes to criticism.
Okay..... I want to see you making paints

Fa Racing Kart

Quote from: DRkarter97 on August 12, 2015, 10:01:15 PM
Quote from: Alexll5 on August 12, 2015, 09:56:37 PM
Quote from: DRkarter97 on August 12, 2015, 09:49:24 PM
I recommend a reread of my reply i edited and it has a small change and no it is not you took the Kart David graphics and you butchered them together neglecting to line everything up properly and remove any lines that shouldn't be there. Its bad and your cockiness is not a good way to join to act when it comes to criticism.
Okay..... I want to see you making paints

I've made tracks engines full karts and paints buddy. I can actually make scratch paints with out stealing them from a website
Okay I am starting

Fa Racing Kart

LiamHatton

Quote from: Alexll5 on August 12, 2015, 11:10:45 PM
Quote from: DRkarter97 on August 12, 2015, 10:59:26 PM
What? What are you starting?
I am starting to make paints. OK?

I can sense some attitude here,
It is not needed nor wanted in this forum.

You could have answered the question better if you had left out that last part.

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: LiamHatton on August 12, 2015, 11:55:19 PM

Lets be realistic here.....do you actually want to see paints they have like 4 pixels on them? surely you understand what our good friend Ian is trying to say, I understand people like Alexll5 not being in anyway good at photoshop, but surely then can put time into them, to make them look at least half good, Jafeeeeel?

Tr!st@n

Quote from: Cory_Hayes on August 13, 2015, 06:20:15 AM
Quote from: LiamHatton on August 12, 2015, 11:55:19 PM

Lets be realistic here.....do you actually want to see paints they have like 4 pixels on them? surely you understand what our good friend Ian is trying to say, I understand people like Alexll5 not being in anyway good at photoshop, but surely then can put time into them, to make them look at least half good, Jafeeeeel?
+1
FA Kart - IAME X30 Senior