• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:49:56 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

(WIP) 1978 Dap Jesolo ( Vintage Kart)

Started by Cory_Hayes, July 31, 2015, 08:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory_Hayes

Over the past couple days, I have been working on this kart, I still have to sus out a lot of things on it, like getting steering arms to rotate correctly, and then finishing off the model completely, but here is what I have got so far..
Credit to -
Bayley Bell - for the steering wheel
Ian Bushey - for the seat
PiBoSo - for taking the time for replying to me, you are the real MVP here.
(on a side note, PiBoSo, I need your help with the plates, I have detached the front part of the plate from the rest of it, and for some reason my w_plate.tga texture is appearing black on the plate where the number is, so if you could help with that it would be delightful)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjsscBm1nys

Cory_Hayes

WIP video in first post ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

oppolo

JesusRB

TupaKart is the best!
D.E.P  Jules Bianchi

Bayley Bell

Cory_Hayes

Update.

I have got the steering arms moving correctly now, so I just have to model them properly and they will be all good.

+ PiBoSo made a topic about people private messaging him and all that kind of stuff, so I am going to post my problems here, and hopefully he will take the time to actually look at what I have to say so that I can get this mod done.

For some reason my rims don't show when I am in cockpit view, I have tried re-naming stuff, but nothing seems to work, so yeah... PiBoSo if you could help me with that, it would be great.

Taddzy

Senior TKM
TKM Southern Chamionship 2015
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2016
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2017

Motorsport Photographer: https://www.facebook.com/MDTPhotography35/

Cory_Hayes

BUMP.

PiBoSo, any ideas about the invisible rims when in cockpit?

Cory_Hayes

******Update*******
Work is being stopped on this kart due to other work being stolen and not wanting to put anymore time into this game because it will just be stolen.

LauZzZn

Hi Guys,
I understand your stealing problem, try the easy way, mark your models! get yourself an easy logo and place it where everybody can see it, but where noboy is disturbed (on your model for sure)
This is how I would do it, it will be easy then to identify stuff ;)
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

Tr!st@n

Quote from: LauZzZn on December 03, 2015, 10:00:02 PM
Hi Guys,
I understand your stealing problem, try the easy way, mark your models! get yourself an easy logo and place it where everybody can see it, but where noboy is disturbed (on your model for sure)
This is how I would do it, it will be easy then to identify stuff ;)
+1, but if it's a paint, it will be easy to remove.
FA Kart - IAME X30 Senior

Cory_Hayes

To be fair I wasn't going to make the kart open to being painted....so ye

Cory_Hayes

+ Your logo idea is a little to late seeing as the content ( Paints and an engine ) has already been stolen and even though it was proven stolen nothing happened