• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 06:12:20 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

@f100 Lonato SETUP

Started by queiroz08, March 05, 2015, 03:15:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blake_hunt

Quote from: Tr!st@n on June 18, 2015, 10:13:32 PM
Quote from: blake_hunt on June 18, 2015, 10:05:25 PM
Quote from: atomed on June 18, 2015, 07:06:49 PM
So, how do you get that concept of warm pressure applied to the setup setting?
And as example, because I know each one has his own style and taste, I´m using 0.55 both rear and front soft tyres in Lonato at 20ºC with no wind. Is it too low? Because it´s the best feeling I´m getting.

You can never be too low
:o Are you serious or is that a joke? Of course you can be! What usually happens then is that because of the fact that the tires dont provide enough grip the kart starts sliding and because of that the tire temperature increases drastically. --> The pressure raises suddenly.

It was a joke mate, and I think I know what happens when the pressure is too low.
Kartsport FA - Rok/X30 Senior - Mooresville, NC

PROUD KK BETA TESTER

blake_hunt

*Spoiler Alert*

DEATH HAPPENS
Kartsport FA - Rok/X30 Senior - Mooresville, NC

PROUD KK BETA TESTER

Tr!st@n

FA Kart - IAME X30 Senior

queiroz08

Surely CAN lower the temperature , so it CAN be funny! :o :o Hahahha . Á 20 ° 0.55 IS good paragraph you and THEN some non Turns Stay Very Hot hindering the piloting, excellent. Now if you thought that the car is too holding the general context would be good to lower the tire pressure . For example if giving the foot on the accelerator the car was tying , would be an option you work soften the axis , what do already enters another discussion! Any questions just ask . Sorry you are going wrong words , I am using translator. :)