• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:54:19 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Deadly Kart Skin with PiBoSo's FP7 WIP

Started by iVersOne, January 05, 2015, 07:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iVersOne

January 05, 2015, 07:12:30 PM Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 11:50:29 PM by iVersOne
Hi everyone , I am currently in the process of testing the skin Deadly Kart  ;D, I would give the download link when it's all finished.

best regards!

Cory_Hayes

1. That is not the official Deadly Kart
2. You need to redo the nassau Panel
3. I have been working on the official one, not one that was custom made for someone for Supernats
( Sorry for being a Taddzy) + Steering wheel colours are messed up, because I was messing around with it for another kart and had it in the folder and it is the first version, so I need to obviously fix stuff up.

iVersOne

Quote from: Cory_Hayes on January 05, 2015, 07:53:55 PM
1. That is not the official Deadly Kart
2. You need to redo the nassau Panel
3. I have been working on the official one, not one that was custom made for someone for Supernats
( Sorry for being a Taddzy) + Steering wheel colours are messed up, because I was messing around with it for another kart and had it in the folder and it is the first version, so I need to obviously fix stuff up.

this is the "Las Vegas" version , I am not obliged to do the official paint .. I had already started Las Vegas version with beta FP7 Bodywork , but the paint did not work, now that PiBoSo has an official version I continued my work, and then it is not the final version, I have yet many things to do on paint, I just wanted to keep the community informed .

thank you for your help ...

Cory_Hayes

all good monica, you could of stated that yours was the Vegas version for Declan Fraser :) all good though. yours looks alright.

Myles Rowe Top Kart #6

Sincerely,

Myles Rowe

iVersOne

Cory_Hayes

Here is my progress also :)   ( Mine is also a personal kit ( Daves national titles kit, with yellow plates over the green plates)

LIAM 36 AUS

:o If anyone wants some pictures, I can try and supply them(Although there is a few rub marks)  Like Floor tray for example maybe :)

Cory_Hayes

Feel free to send me a photo of the floor pan on facebook, but I have all the rest of the photos