• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:17:30 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

hardware dash

Started by composite.wave, March 02, 2015, 05:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

composite.wave

Great news!  I've tracked down all of the data necessary for this build.  My 1 stumbling block is that beyond the arduino and tm1638 library data(led) the rest of the data is for another game.  I'm barely versed in C++ though I study it nightly and C+ is totally foreign to me.  Piboso your plugin data is in C+.  Could tell me how I should apply it to my sketch to finish this build and get it working.

Also Piboso can I have your permission to post all the steps up to where it becomes time to add your plugin data.  The write is a bit lenghty when pictures and instructions are combined. 

As I said most of the info is based off other games and I extracted what is necessary for kart racing pro.

Thanks

PiBoSo

Quote from: composite.wave on March 02, 2015, 05:30:37 PM
Great news!  I've tracked down all of the data necessary for this build.  My 1 stumbling block is that beyond the arduino and tm1638 library data(led) the rest of the data is for another game.  I'm barely versed in C++ though I study it nightly and C+ is totally foreign to me.  Piboso your plugin data is in C+.  Could tell me how I should apply it to my sketch to finish this build and get it working.

Also Piboso can I have your permission to post all the steps up to where it becomes time to add your plugin data.  The write is a bit lenghty when pictures and instructions are combined. 

As I said most of the info is based off other games and I extracted what is necessary for kart racing pro.

Thanks

What do you need exactly?
Feel free to post everything about your project.

composite.wave

Ok. I will post all that is necessary after I've wired it up and know that the boards are ready to be programmed.  Honestly it could be a bit of time, maybe as drastic as reordering the boards, but I will do this build.  ;D ;D >:( :'(