• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:48:53 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

I want to join the SKWC

Started by Robin Mayer, February 19, 2015, 02:03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robin Mayer

Hello everybody,

for month now I though about joining the SKWC. Yesterday I met Ian Bushey on my server and I asked him about it. He said that I could sign up for the next season but every time I try to click on "Driver Sign Up" I get this:

So what should I do?

Another problem is that I got no team for the SKWC and I was reading that I can only join with a team.

Could someone help me with my questions?

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose - Ayrton Senna

Xander Clements

You are signing up on the wrong page. Go to the website, hit the "Forums" button. Then, it will direct you to our forums. Sign up there - not on the website directly. The website logins are kept to only approved drivers because we release our in-house track and mod downloads through the website, so new users wanting to race must sign up on our forums first to find ways to test with us. Our TeamSpeak 3 server is on there, which is mandatory to race, along with other information you might need.

You can also post on those forums in the Season 6 Silly Season Thread under General Discussion saying that you are new and looking for a team, as many big teams will be looking to sign new drivers this off season for our new rookie division.