• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:05:36 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Mechanic

Started by Boris Malinov, June 10, 2011, 06:36:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boris Malinov

I Think, will be perfect, after practice, mechanic man to comes to you and to have a questions and to have a talk, and he adjust you settings on kart will be amazing :)

Stark

Quote from: Boris Malinov on June 10, 2011, 06:36:28 AM
I Think, will be perfect, after practice, mechanic man to comes to you and to have a questions and to have a talk, and he adjust you settings on kart will be amazing :)

You mean the same type of system used in SBK X? This is not a bad idea  :)
JP- Racing

You must always believe you will become the best, but you must never believe you have done so. - Juan Manuel Fangio

oppolo

ehm, i think this kind of things are suitable for arcade games, better piboso will spend better his time for this game, won't it?

Eslotes

I just need to say this word. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

T.J. Koyen

Boris,

I don't necessarily think your idea is such a bad one. F1 2010 has something similar for their game as well where you can just let the mechanic put the setup on.

But for me, I think that setting up the kart is half the battle. Maybe if there was an option to let your mechanic tune the kart with some basic setup things like you selecting if you want more oversteer or more understeer or things like that, but also having the ability to completely setup the kart on your own. I know that in real-life, I do all my own tuning. I rarely have mechanics. But I think it'd be good to have the option to do both.
Merlin/Parilla
Team MerlinUSA Factory Driver
www.merlinusa.com
www.oktanevisual.com
www.koyen.net