• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:48:35 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Portuguese tracks request!

Started by jose356, November 04, 2014, 10:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dibu

Thank you for the update,

times are recorded in the stats for both directions now.  :)

nmpcs

excelent work, EVO as always :)
Great tracks

jose356

nmpcs

Finalmente que encontro algum tuga ;D .... Acho que eu era o único aqui desde a versão beta 3b :)
-
At last that I find someone portuguese ;D .... I was maybe the only one here since the version beta 3b :)

nelsoliveira

Sorry to reply this more than 2 years old topic but I am new on KRP.
I has been trying to find Baltar and Braga tracks and I tried links given by Luiz Almeida in http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=5185.0 but I received the following message "The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."
Do you know where can I find these tracks, Braga and Baltar? Or any other portuguese track for KRP.
I cannot believe that there isn't portuguese tracks on KRP. This year will be the third time with the World Grand Finals Rotax Max Challenge in Algarve, Portimão (Kartodromo Internacional do Algarve), and no track in KRP (2012, 2015, 2017)!!!

Thank you.

Nelson

Cory_Hayes

1. Portimao is in KRP somewhere ( not sure if it was public release )
2. Just because it is a " popular " track for Rotax world finals, doesn't mean people want it in KRP tho

Hugo Hernandez

Eu comecei a fazer o viana mas não o fim, também fez fatima mas ninguém queria me converter.

nelsoliveira

You are right, it doesn't mean people want it on KRP. But it is in KRP somewhere. There are some stats from Portimao in stats.kartracing-pro.com
Braga and Baltar already existed, but I couldn't find them.
Anyway, thanks for your reply.

nelsoliveira

Thank you so much Raise. It works very well.
I hope you want to release Portimao.

CarlB

Thank you Raise for making these available, really enjoying both tracks. I'm from Portugal too and was looking for these tracks. If by any chance you have Viana do Castelo, please let me know.

Cheers.

Hugo Hernandez

Quote from: CarlB on November 15, 2017, 09:32:08 PM
Thank you Raise for making these available, really enjoying both tracks. I'm from Portugal too and was looking for these tracks. If by any chance you have Viana do Castelo, please let me know.

Cheers.
I started with Viana some time ago but lost all the files ,it was 30% done

CarlB

Quote from: Mr.Velilla on November 15, 2017, 09:46:53 PM

Cheers.

Oh, that is a pity. Unfortunately I can't help very much for my lack of aknowlegement on this matter, otherwise I would be glad to help. But if you need something that I can help regarding the Viana track, please let me know. Carlos

Raise

Quote from: CarlB on November 16, 2017, 12:04:02 AM
Quote from: Mr.Velilla on November 15, 2017, 09:46:53 PM

Cheers.

Oh, that is a pity. Unfortunately I can't help very much for my lack of aknowlegement on this matter, otherwise I would be glad to help. But if you need something that I can help regarding the Viana track, please let me know. Carlos

I dont have the track or else i would have linked it.... if you want the track made here is my pricing

Tier 1: Base track with kerbs(No cut threws) - $20-30
Tier 2: Base track with kerbs + Cut through - $30-40
Tier 3: Base Track with kerbs + Cut through + Barriers + Fences + Trees - $40-50
Tier 4: Base Track with kerbs + Cut through + Barriers + Fences + Trees + Buildings - $70-90
Tier 5: Comprehensive whole track $90-120. (adds more than tier 4 in form of better attention to detail)

CarlB