• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:06:02 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Graphic Problems

Started by Tr!st@n, December 09, 2014, 10:45:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tr!st@n

Hi guys,
Ive got some graphic problems that i want to solve.
First of all, my dashes dont work. Only the extra hud works, but the wheel dashes dont. This was mentioned a long time ago, but not really answered. Also, if you tuck, shortly before the head arrives at the wheel you can see the dash working for a moment, but normally it doesnt.
Second problem is that when i race, i dont see qualifing time, pre-start time and so on on the bottom of the screen. I first saw this in one of Schwoni's older videos. I already tried to make the game picture smaller than my actual screen, but it just doesnt appear.
Im running Win 8.1, if this is important. Could somebody help me or explain why this happens?
Thanks

Tristan
FA Kart - IAME X30 Senior

Marco Dakic

Re-Install the game ? Suddenly all these Problems ?
3D Modeling :D

Tr!st@n

Already reinstalled some time ago, didnt change anything. Maybe a Win 8 issue?

PiBoSo

Quote from: Tr!st@n on December 09, 2014, 10:45:21 PM
Hi guys,
Ive got some graphic problems that i want to solve.
First of all, my dashes dont work. Only the extra hud works, but the wheel dashes dont. This was mentioned a long time ago, but not really answered. Also, if you tuck, shortly before the head arrives at the wheel you can see the dash working for a moment, but normally it doesnt.
Second problem is that when i race, i dont see qualifing time, pre-start time and so on on the bottom of the screen. I first saw this in one of Schwoni's older videos. I already tried to make the game picture smaller than my actual screen, but it just doesnt appear.
Im running Win 8.1, if this is important. Could somebody help me or explain why this happens?
Thanks

Tristan

The problem with dash not updated seems to due to Intel drivers. If you have a PC with both integrated and high-performance graphics, please make sure the latter is forced.
To have race info on the screen, please make sure that Start Help in Kart Racing Pro -> Settings -> Misc is set to "On".

Tr!st@n

Thank you very much DR and PiBoSo

Tr!st@n

Hi,
sorry to ask again, but i got into the Intel graphic adjustments. In the "3D" options, ive set everything possible to "performance". Doesnt seem to fix the problem. What have i got to do to "force" the graphics? I already asked Google, but i didnt find anything.
Thanks

Tristan

Tr!st@n

Just updated the intel graphics driver, didnt change anything.

Tr!st@n

Bump
Can somebody tell me if i am able to solve this problem? And if yes, how?
Thanks

Tristan :)

Tr!st@n

Thank you,
I will try now and post the results later.

Tr!st@n

I reinstalled now, still no difference. When tucking, it works shortly before it disappears from the screen. So still the same problems. Can somebody explain what PiBoSo meant with "forcing" the graphics?

fmaisonnave

Force the pc/notebook to use de dedicated graphics (if you have dual gpu), for example, most of the gaming laptops have an intel 4/5000 series and a ati or nvidia dedicated gpu. If you have an intel only you will never see the dash and the game will be laggy i think

Tr!st@n

I think it is Intel only, but the game is not laggy. Can this actually be a thing that when you have Intel only that you will never see the dash? Also not in future versions?