• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:04:35 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

ellough race park

Started by maxrod, April 01, 2011, 01:22:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxrod

April 01, 2011, 01:22:36 AM Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 11:16:30 AM by maxrod

aireisor

That is a very nice track. Thank you maxrod!  :D

maxrod

this was my local track, i raced here for some years, the track has been changed since i raced there, so i am not sure if the section near the pits is right.

oppolo

could you register the track in the stats?

maxrod

registered track you will need to down load again, delete prev track.http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z1BTI1BZ

oppolo

alphafloor

I deleted previous track and installed the newer one, however the KS 1 laps do not record...

maxrod

June 10, 2011, 01:53:36 PM #7 Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 01:55:08 PM by maxrod
stats records will work now, thanks for your help.

prostix

i have a problem with ellough I download this track and then I put it in and turn on the game tracks and nothing more the track does not appear in my list

EVO

I dont think krp reads zip files you need to have the track as a pkz or as a folder named the track with the contents in that. Download the one of the track database.  It works as is.
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

prostix

but the problem is that the file is PKZ

maxrod

Do you have problems with the other tracks.

prostix

yes with magescq but now is good i don't understand???

BradleyPhilpot

I also have the same problem - downloaded, put the pkz in the correct folder but no track in the game. No problems with other tracks.

EVO

February 27, 2012, 04:31:36 PM #14 Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 10:14:31 PM by EVO
Make sure the files are in the first folder not another folder. Sometimes this happens when extracting a compressed folder
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website